Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SPOILERS!] Game of Thrones Finale

While doing my own bit of informational gathering, I came across a quote from an interview that Entertainment Weekly did with George R. R. Martin, in which he said.
"Oh, you think he's dead, do you?"
Considering whom just returned to the castle, and the mythos surrounding her deity and what their priests are capable of (as well as a small storyline in the books that were left out that had to do with a certain Lady Stoneheart) as well as the leader of the Men without Banners (whom has been said to have died and been resurrected multiple times) my money is residing on the outcome that he is not dead.
Then again there is always the long wait until the next season / book comes out to find out.
I still think it was good that Martin told the show runners how the series would end should anything happen to him.

SPOILER + SPECULATION

I'm guessing that either the "Lord of Light" or the crazy red witch will bring Jon back to life. He's one of the few character deaths that would actually cause people to stop watching the show if they didn't redact somehow. Then there's the possibility of him being turned to the side of the White Walkers somehow...

Either way. I can't see them NOT bringing him back by the first half of the next season.

As someone who's read the books but doesn't follow the show, I love seeing how others react. :D

If you haven't read the books this might spoil.
Did they have Daenerys get found by Khal Jhaqo in the field with Drogon, or not?

A little fan speculation on my part as far as the ending in concerned...

I have a feeling that all the Stark children are wargs, meaning they have the ability to transfer there conscious into other beings. If you listen closely when Jon is bleeding out he mentions his wolf's name. I have a feeling that before his body died he was able to warg into his wolfs body. If you have read the books Melisandre thinks Stannis is this supposed Prince who was Promised but whenever she looks into the fire she can only see "Snow." I'm fairly certain she'll use her abilities to bring him back to life and he'll transfer back from his wolf to his body.

Just a theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom