Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SPOILERS!] Game of Thrones Finale

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
For those lamenting a certain death... book 6 has not revealed the fate yet, and so the writers of the show only followed how book 5 ended. It may not be what you think you saw!

I was expecting quite a few deaths. But who didn't. This is George R.R Martin folks. He will kill everyone he's ever made you love. We've known this since the first book came out. I was a little shocked at some of them but I won't lie that I grinned like no tomorrow at the thought of all the folks raging over them. Great season end, brutal and brunt, but I liked it. Felt a little fast, not overly. But could have used another 20 minutes or so to flavor it out. Then again if we did that another 2 major characters would be dead.

The Tumblr folks are also gonna be on an all week field trip over you know what. Expect the hate factories to be working overtime. I'm not giving out an opinion on it itself though. I'll be flayed alive for anything I say.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
I wish i knew how to do that hide font thing. Cause you I want to talk GoT spoilers.

So lets say, and I being serious here. That I wanted to spoil something about a character. Take For instance Kentarch who is heir to a elite aristocratic house of Kuat. How do I get the Hide button thing that when you press it shows the hidden script.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Not a watcher of the show, but how many season 1 characters are even left? Like...2?
There are several still alive... the better question is which houses remain. Most seem to have been destroyed and slaughtered

Also after watching all of it, that princess in Dorn. She is just awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom