Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Spindlemurk's Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
rai-wald-fiddlesticks.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Insatious
  • Affiliation: Darth Insatious
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Spindlemurk
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Mainly made out of Phrik with support of Beskar for minor parts, along with military-grade droid parts.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Very Large
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Razor-sharp fish hook-shaped claws reaching around 10.24in (26cm) in length and 6.3in (16cm) in width.
  • Misc. Equipment: Specially made Soul Snare that can imprison many souls and is built into the chest of the body.
  • Resistances:
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Extreme
    • Other:
      • Sonic: Low
      • Elemental: Average
      • Force Light: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Specially made Soul Snare that can imprison many souls and is built into the chest of the body.
STRENGTHS
  • Extreme resistance: Because the entire body of Spindlemurk is made out of Phrik alloy mixed in Beskar, makes it almost nearly indestructible to damage
  • Darkness: Spindlemurk's body is completely clad in dark grey and black colours, providing Spindlemurk excellent ambush opportunities during nighttime and/or evenings.
WEAKNESSES
  • Force Light: Having been forged from Sith Alchemy and Sith Magic, merged with an ungodly construct body, Spindlemurk's hatred burns deep at the light. The purer the connection to the Light Side of the Force, the more it hurts Spindlemurk. While natural sunlight doesn't hurt Spindlemurk, the light of the sun is still an annoyance.
  • Range weaponry: Range weapons or enemies able to fly outside is a disadvantage, as it doesn't have any way of returning fire or flying after those with say, jetpacks.

DESCRIPTION
In order for the Lord of Hunger, Darth Insatious, to get more life, he laid out the blueprints for the construct, that will house the soul of a Force Sensitive being. However, it couldn't be any type of soul, but the purest child of the Light Side of the Force, and why? Because Insatious found the idea not only humourous but also enjoyable.
As such, he gathered the necessary things he needed and started the hours ritual, where he would have the empty construct shell that would contain the soul. During the ritual be used Sith Alchemy to imbue and merge the two alloys with the body, whereas he then incorporated Sith Magic to imprison and encapsulate the Force Sensitive soul with the body.
Thanks to the Phrik and Beskar alloy, Spindlemurk's body can withstand punishment to a truly frightening degree. As such, Spindemurk always aims for close combat, as it doesn't have any form of range weapons on it. where it can slash and tear its enemies to piece and then trap their souls. Because the Body is most dark grey and black, gives Spindlemurk a natural advantage during the evening and nighttime and especially in dark places.

As powerful and strong it is in melee, Spindlemurk's Body, like I mentioned above, doesn't have any range weapons on it and as such, render the NPC incapable of taking down flying enemies if it can't get to them in any other way. Furthermore, Force Light is the strongest weapon against Spindlemurk, not only against the construct/Body, but also the soul that is merged with the body. Sunlight, however, does not damage Spindlemurk, though it does annoy the construct.

Last edited:
Darth Insatious Darth Insatious

Alright, the core of the submission's a-OK, but we've got some minor stuff to deal with before I can approve it.
  • Your Spindlemurk link in Intent doesn't lead anywhere. It may be difficult to link it since the current submission is Denied; if so, remove it.
    • Links should not lead to Denied / Archived submissions, for the record.
  • We've got some anomalies on the Resistance front - most prominently, your submission is two ratings overbalanced. I would suggest lowering two of your Extremes to Very High, since that's a quick and easy fix while keeping it very resilient indeed.
    • Does this 'droid' have any mechanical components that can be EMP'd? If not, I'd suggest removing 'EMP/ION' for clarity's sake. Since it's Average this won't affect your current balance in any way but might prevent some mild confusion.
  • I would suggest rephrasing your Description to make it more about IC capabilities than OOC reasons for making the submission.
  • I would suggest (purely personal preference) putting that pretty art at the top of the sub, right above Out of Character information.

AMCO AMCO
  • The link in the Intent wasn't linked to denied/archived submissions, I just forgot to actually add a link to the Spindlemurk submission xD
  • I've made the edits by the resistance front.
  • I've rephrasing it into a more IC description (I at least hope, that's what you meant)
  • Placed the art above OOC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom