Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice must flow (Iella)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Glithoniel a world that I had never been too but the jedi master had. He had mentioned it once or twice in his lessons. Now though, now he was so proud and strong, his queen giving birth to their children. Not something I would have expected but... They are made for each other. Two souls who have much to do him with who knows how many eons ahead and her with centuries more like now but still never enough time. It isn't easy to accept immortality, it isn't a fun road but her taking those life jewels ensured that... At least for now. She would live longer then most but still age compared to him. Then there was their children to think about and what they might go through as my hand rocked the seats they were in to get them to sleep. Who am I? I am Arya his Fallanassi teacher and the fun is just about to begin.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Syn"]

Iella stood in the door way watching the Fallanassi with her children, her face held a neutral expression as did her mind and body. She is very good at masking her emotions even without the use of the force, it is something she grew up utilising from a young age, after the death of her family. Now, here she had a family once more. In the recent past she had discovered a brother, but he seems to have vanished, Iella has not heard from him in some time, which of course had saddened her greatly. But now, her focus is on Syn and the Children.

She stood contemplating the woman for the moment, however. This Arya and she had not got off on the right foot from the moment she had met the woman. Iella still hold very strong misgivings about her and quiet frankly a trust needs to be established before Iella will allow this woman near her children alone. The Fallanassi’s teaching methods very questionable to say the least and Iella has and will not forget that. She simply did to trust the woman .. suspecting her to do something to the children in their absence. Iella wants them both to be pure of any taints until such time as they choose it, it will be their choices to be made. If this woman does anything to them against their will, she will rip her throat out with her bare hands. Not very jedi like thoughts, she knows that, but she also knows that when it comes to her children .. she is not Jedi, she is their mother.

Iella moved over and stood on the opposite side of the seats and looked down into her children’s faces. “They are at peace”, she whispered, before looking at Arya. Her head lifted to the chronometer on the wall and noted that feeding was still an hour or so away. She shifted a little uncomfortably as her breasts are swollen with milk.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

This one you didn't need the force to see her agitation or her over protective nature. That wasn't a bad thing either it was something that would protect her and her children. I gave a small smile while looking up into those eyes of hers before speaking. "They are enjoying the peace and quiet. IF they get fussy I just let them hear you singing, your quite good and soothing." I let another smile come before standing up and offering the seat. "Come come you should be with them, I have much to do and whatever ideas your man has for the two or even the four of you... Well best to be well rested."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella was not sure she was a good singer or not, but the children seemed to like it .. that and their fathers, silly faces he pulls at them. Iella could only suppose that the children's growth rate was due to him, they seem to be developing rapidly and soon they will be running around causing all sorts of mischief. Ah but that can not be helped, they have their fathers blood pumping in their veins after all.

However, Iella could not help but smile at the mention of Syn. A name that always invokes a smile from her, the very thought of him warming her, something that will never end or be lost. "Thankyou Arya for looking over them", she said finally, and she even gave the woman a smile. When she was alone with the children she played with their fingers while they slept, most carefully so not to wake them. She knew every inch of them now, their smell and odd quirks that told her many things, what they wanted and needed.

Iella also wonder where Syn was. Yes he has something in mind for them here on this strange place. And she is eager to see him and find out what that was. However, she is relaxed and enjoy their time away from duty for the moment. Spending time with the children is wonderful, but .. more so with Syn. They had little time now, but when they did, they both made it worth while.

She reached out through the force to find him, sending him a call .. that she loves him.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya watched Iella play with the children when she heard the sound, Syn entered softly wearing lighter robes, the normal thick, armored heavy ones exchanged for nearly linen style robes he would be able to stay it the desert with for hours. One that could breathe and the sithspawn jedi master had a smile o his face while he came forward, as he looked down and spoke taking her hand. "Come it is nearly ready, more then enough time and we'll be able to see the ship from the desert below." The fallanassi smiled at that and moved lightly to look out the viewport at the mountains. The desert beyond and below them, a perfect place to be protected from the true predators but also not be crowded in the city. So they could come and go as they please. Then she saw him leading the way outside of the ship and her eyes squinted to the large mounts the domesticated creatures that could take them down to the desert for whatever he had in mind.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella's face beamed as Syn approached and spoke, then the look went away from her face for the moment, but replaced by one of confusion and intrigue. Whatever Syn has planned he was keeping it to himself for the moment. Which.. of course .. made her very curious. But the thing she was enjoying the most, was the fact she could show her emotions without the need for stealth. Oh so many times, she had to keep them hidden, even a smile she could not dare release for fear of it being interpreted. The need to hide emotions also now left unrestrained.

Here and now she could just let go.

She let Syn take her hand and lead her, for the moment, "Sir .. you are being to illusive", she jested. "Where are you taking me?", she smile on her face would be felt through her words. Iella had seen the view from the main port and liked the look of the place, the mountains in the distance tall and reached high into the sky .. but something told her that was not his plan.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya watched it more while the jedi masters were out of the ship, enough energy to make sure no one bothered them as appearing to others the ship would be full of more jedi if they looked. She could just hear Syn speak at the distance. "We're going to get the blood pumping." Then he was on one of the mounts and motioning for Iella to get on hers as he waited and then was off. The beasts roaring a little while their tails swished and in the far off distance at the base in the desert. The clouds forming as the large sand worms moved around. Their brown hides visible against the golden sands.

(( the mighty 1000 posts )) @[member="Syn"]

Get the blood pumping? .. she thought, I hope that involves a lake, she smiled to herself. Iella stood and watched Syn mount a creature, then looked to the other he indicated for her to do the same. Her eye brow raised at the sight of it. Standing there impatient to get going as it's companion roared and moved about agitated. Her mount did the same and made it almost impossible for her to ascend the beast. She raised her arm and faced her palm toward it, using the force she calmed the beast enough for it to stand steady .. and she climbed on board. She had control over the beast now, through Animal Friendship, and it now would do her bidding.

Her's plodded along at a steady pace while Syn's bucked and fought the rider. She smiled watching it all unfold.

The clouds up ahead looked interesting, the desert kicking up a fuss .. and sending the sand in the air, she had this feeling that was going to be their destination. Syn does not do things by halves and if the blood is to pump? it would be exciting. She could not wait.

"So.... my love ... when you get that thing under control. Shall we go?", she laughed now. Then she saw them, brown large creatures glistening in the sun, she could not make out details, but they looked to be worms. The smile and laugh vanished. Oh Heck!

Hmmm she then began thinking about something else. She would have to come up with her own plan to get their blood pumping, but that would be for later.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya watched them heading off and she knew what the jedi master was teaching her, or going to try and teach her. He had found ways to make sure things were okay. If she wanted to and if she could see it so there might be no problems of secrets. He had enscribed with illusions the saddles they were on. If she could see the glowing green it would mean she could be trained, if she couldn't it just meant she didn't have the potential of the white current. Something to keep her safe and trained when they got to the end and Syn disembarked while going towards the sand. He took a moment and she could see it ripple around him while one of the riding hooks appearing in his hands. He was cloaking the pair of them so they could get closer to one of the larger worms and climb on.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella is enjoying the day so far, the ride toward what appeared to her now as sand worms catching her interest to say the least. She is relaxed, the riggers of duty washing wash with each step the creature took, even though they are heading in the direction of very large worms. Syn had always mentioned riding these worms, but she never for one moment thought he would take her to do just that, only simply because they could not find the time. But she should have known better, he always keeps his promises.

Then she felt it, only once before had she had the experience of him cloaking them both, on that horrible night on Coruscant when she faced that man. At that point, Syn was just beginning to learn it, now it felt much stronger and more advanced. That shimmer as if the light bent around them sent the air with a slight blur then cleared again. If she had not experienced this before she might have missed it.

Her head turned toward him, only looking at him for the moment, sitting high on his mount. Apart from admiring his body and looks, Iella considered him for a moment, What is he up to?.

Iella realised Syn was in need of stealth to approach these worms, so not wishing to disturb them or letting them become aware of them .. she opened up a telepathic link to him. So, we are to ride these worms? she said as she too jumped off the beast. She stood near him as waited and watched to see what he would do with the hooks. She turned her head back to their mounts as they grew uneasy being this close to the worms. Quickly she calmed them through the force and sent them to a safer distance. As they walked away, she could sense them obeying her.

Pity we will not be using those fancy saddles of yours to ride the worms, then she smiled, You know green is not my colour especially if it is glowing.

She turned back to watch.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya watched the jedi master, while the white current flowed over them she could see the imperfections in it. Not his fault but something simple, something the newer ones made that the masters could pick up and see. She watched him lead the way into the desert and keep them hidden from view until he turned a little. The sight of him preparing as one of the large beasts came around and lept with the force pulling Iella with him to stand on the beast. The hook into int the scales so it didn't harm him just so they could remain steady on top of the large beast. She was about to lose sight of him but a smile came on her face.

@[member="Syn"]

The next minute Iella knew, she was pulled up onto the sand worm without warning. Regardless of her careful approached she let out a sharp yelp. Her feet unsteady on the back of the worm she grabbed for Syn around his waist and held firm. Once the initial surprise and surge of adrenaline kicked in, she released her grip to less then a strangle hold but remained holding on. A smile spread across her face as the beast moved around. What would happen next was anyone's guess.

No need for stealth now, the beast aware of them.

"This is amazing!", she finally said as she looked up into his face.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya continued to watch the sight while the two jedi masters stood upon it. She could see it now more clearly but turned her head to the side as the children seemed to fuss a little. Her hand went down to look upon them while she sensed into the current for the jedi master, holding the shield in her arms her hand kept him swaddled and tight in as she touched his nose. Then held him up to the open cargo hold where they could both watch Syn turning the worm so they went in a circle and didn't go to far.

@[member="Syn"]

As much as Iella was enjoying the ride, she was becoming increasingly uneasy. Her body went with the motion of the worm as it moved, but her mind was elsewhere or rather on something that began to worry her. She looked sideways at Syn, and could not really get anything from him, no emotion or thoughts or words in fact. He had become very silent will all aspects. She started to wonder if she had done something wrong and he was upset, but surely she would sense that.

The only thing to do was ask. "Syn my love, have I upset you in some way, you have hardly said a word this whole trip".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya couldn't hear what Syn was saying to Iella, the distance made it impossible but she was watching and they had taken the comlinks while she had taken the time to have both children in her arms. One on each knee while sitting in a chair and bouncing them. The comlink on her lap for them to play with as she heard the jedi master speaking. "No I could never be upset with you, just trying to think how to proceed now my love. You were able to see the markings which means. With practice you could sense the current. A way to protect against dangers." The Fallanassi was laughing while the children sucked on the comlink.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella felt relief as his words, but at the same time confused. "Markings? the current? you mean white current? ...", she head turned back in the direction of their mounts, "You mean.. I thought .. that was some elaborate ....", then she laughed a little, just as the worm turned and she nearly fell off through lack of concentration. She grabbed hold of Syn again to right herself. Then her corellian spirit returned. "So training is to begin on the back of a worm, I get it". she smiled., she was joking of course, but she was just pleased he was ok.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya now able to her everything through the garbled drool covered comlink was laughing. It might not to much but at least it wasn't large enough to be swallowed by them. That was a plus but she still took it from his mouth while letting the bouncing babies poke each other. "Well training for it, will be more practical. Learning how to feel and use it is easy, the smaller parts the more advanced techniques. Those will take years and time to practice but the start of it all was seeing the markings. Now you should have an idea of what to look for for others." The fallanassi had a smile on her face at that though and she knew what it meant.. or at least what was planned. Her body stopping and she she moved holding both children and going off towards the far end. A carrier for the two of them and a small bag so she could head out to the city. Keeping the jedi master in sight as he used the worm to eat up time while preparations were finished.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella's agitation was growing stronger with every passing moment. She had heard Syn explain to her the signs of recognition of the current and she wondered why she had began to see it now when she could not before, that was sitting in the front of her mind, however, in the back of it she was worried.

"So white current is green?", she was being flippant .. but there was no mirth in her words, she was covering her unease, as she head turned back toward the direction of the ship, in the direction of their children. The bond between mother and child, more powerful then anything else, she could feel and sense them through the force as well and they are being moved.

"Why is she moving them?", she asked out loud, "I want to go back to the ship now", she looked around to see if there was a way off the worm so she could run back to the children.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya heard Iella and spoke into the comlink. Her hands going to it while she watched. "You might as well tell her, but its spoiling the surprise." The Fallanassi moved and continued on her path while she heard the jedi master speak. "Alright, I brought you here for another reason, there was something I have been wanting to do but had to make sure that neither of us was occupied. Arya is taking the children to a temple, where a ceremony is being set up. I was just supposed to buy them the time they needed to prepatre a dress and find a priestess who could officiate." The woman reached the place and looked to the far side of the ground while the dust kicked up and she smiled going about the flowers and birds. "I wanted you Iella to at least for one day not have to hide hide and make it official."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella was still looking toward the ship when Syn began to speak. She was about to turn and argue when she stopped .. the words not able to be spoken as she listened to him explain what was going on. For a moment she was unable to think as she still was digesting his words. Not for one moment had Iella suspected this, simply because she believed it was something that could never be, because of their situation, simply because they are Jedi.

As the wave of emotion washed over her, her body weakened and she felt numb, it was like a release of all this pent up need for caution. A constant need for vigilance so they would not be found out, when all Iella wanted to do was tell everyone about it, about how much she loves him. "Just for one day ...", she said barely audible, as she realised Syn is giving her a gift and more so. Her head turned to him now, as did her body.

"I.. I never thought it possible", she did not know what to say for once. Instead she just let him feel it, her entirely emotions came to the surface and poured out, all the pent up tight emotions realised until they where gone. The she felt a sense of calmness around her and in place of the hidden emotions came her love. She moved to him now and folded her arms around him just standing there holding him, as she let the tears fall down her face, they are tears of joy.

"I love you .. and it will be an honour to become your wife".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom