Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice for this old man's life

So yeah,

Given the fact that Credius is constantly working within two factions and constantly needs to balance out two persona's/facades, I thought it wouldn't be bad to be confronted by either a jedi or someone who really hates sith...heck, you could even be someone who just doesn't like the nobility of Eriadu or something. Anything is fine, as long as this can end up being a thrilling thread.

Cypher Rage

C
[member="Credius Nargath"]

So I just posted a Wargame for everyone if you wanted to see if anyone wanted to do this I got you

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Credius Nargath"] - As a noble woman myself, I love a good costume party, wine tasting, carriage country ride, and Sith butt whooping. Care for either my lord? :D :p

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Credius Nargath"] - Nice. Eriadu is currently neutral space so I'd be happy and available to attend. Will try to join today. Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom