Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice dealing

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine took another sip from his fire whiskey* What would it take to shift his loyalty to us?
*Mercedes gave him a sly smirk* Would you like me to do it here, or in private? *She swayed her hips from side to side slowly.*

"Here", he said, looking over to Regarus. "I have a question, the ship I'll be taking for the spice runs...I will need one with a good shield and cannons", he said. He then looked over to Mercedes. "You want a drink?" he asked.

"Will my ship have these?" he asked. He then popped open the spice bottle with blue spice in it. "This...this right here is worth 2000 credits, I do not sell this but here is a sample for saving my life back on the landing pad", he said, sliding the bottle over to the man.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine smirked*
"Don't worry about the ship- we have you covered in that matter. I have a supplier who gives us only the best equipment. Your ship will be luxurious, yet inconspicuous, and handy in a fight or flight situation, no matter which you choose...now about that miner? Can you get him to supply us rather than the Hutts."
*Mercedes slipped between the Ithorian and the table, beginning to sway slowly with all the grace of a twi'lek slave. She was close to him, yet just out of his reach.*

"He could be killed, I mean the mine is right by the Hutts palace. If he leaves he will be killed for being in the mine but I could see if I could smuggle some over to us instead of the Hutts", he said. He then tapped his fingers on his desk and then stopped. "Ok, it sounds good, but I may be able to contact the miner now, do you have a wireless holographic communicater?" he asked.

"You can stop dancing", he said. He then pulled out ten credits and handed them to Mercedes. "You kept me entertained, you can leave now", he said, before quickly looking back to the man. "Listen, you going to try the blue spice or not?" he asked.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine reached for his comm link which was set next to his gun, then pulled it to his lips.

::Samson, would you be kind enough to come back into the conference room, bringing our new friend...*Caine looked at Cor, waiting for him to say his name.* Blaster Rifle?::
*Mercedes, slowly inched closer to the Ithorian, her perfume now able to be smelled. It was a rich, sweet aroma with hints of pheromones, subtle enough to alter the mind, without leading to drastic actions. When he shooed her away her smile never faltered. She looked back at Caine, giving him a wink, before grabbing her robes and leaving the room*

*Samson entered as Mercedes was leaving. They exchanged glances before continuing to their respective destinations. Samson entered the room, setting the blaster rifle on the table in front of the Ithorian, then stepped back to the door.*

"T-t-t-the...m-my name is C-C-Car", he said. He leaned forward, pushing his hand on his head. "My...blasted...head", he said. He then looked around and looked at the man. "I d-don't feel t-to good", he said.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine watched as the Ithorian began to comment about an illness. He looked at Samson, who shrugged his shoulders. Caine's men didn't tamper with the drink in any manner. He watched the Ithorian for a few moments.*

"Would you like a place to lay down and rest?"

"No, I am fine, you know what happens when you are in the spice mines for too long", he said and then looked up again. "May I receive my weapon now?" he asked

Samson noted the Ithorian's strange behavior. When Caine nodded, he rested the blaster rifle on the table. If the Ithorian were to try anything, he would find that the weapon was unloaded as a security measure. He slid it to Cor's general direction then let his hand fall onto his own weapon. Though not visibly. It hovered just close enough to pull it at a moments notice.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
"No questions for now. I am assuming that you are just going to give me these spices as a token of our new found friendship...and the fact that we saved your hide. For now, I suggest you go to the guest quarters and rest while I make preparations for your ship and small crew. Then we can commence our first shipment. Feel free to invite Mercedes to your quarters. She's on the house."

*Caine leaned back, pulling yet another cigar from his coat, sparking it to life. He took a few puffs then looked at the Ithorian*
"Unless you have any other questions or concerns, I suggest you allow Samson to guide you to your quarters."

"Indeed", he said, slowly stepping out of his chair and sliding it in. "Nice meeting you", he said and then he grabbed his rifle and held it, pointing it at the floor and then followed Samson.

Samson gave Caine a nod, then looked at the Ithorian, before heading out of the conference room. The air was much clearer out here. Samson guided the Ithorian down a labyrinth of halls and corridors until he reached a door. Samson pressed the control panel to open it.

"These will be your quarters. You will have a personal protocal droid to assist you in any matters that you need. My associates will impound your ship until the authorities lose interest. You may see your ship and crew tomorrow. Just ask the droid to take you to hanger bay D-33."

Samson turned to walk out, pausing, wondering if the Ithorian would want Mercedes to join him. He pushed the thought from his mind and continued on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom