Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice dealing

Samson pressed a panel that was visible to none but those who knew of its existence. A door, hidden just as the panel was, slid free, revealing a hallway leading to a central foyer. From the foyer, a droid could be seen shuffling towards them. Samson shook his head, and the droid turned away, leaving the men to roam the halls with the shipment. Samson led them past main hallways and rooms, clearly with one destination set in mind. They reached a large door that was as black as obsidian. He looked at his employer.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
Caine strode past Samson, and pushed open the door which led to a conference room. The center of the room was dominated by a table as black as the door, surrounded by tall, thin chairs. Caine walked to the head of the table, pulling Jury from its hidden holster; he set it down on the table, then sat, pulling one of the cigars out. He lit it and looked at the Ithorian.

"Now, as a guest I would like to ask you to relinquish your weapons to my guard here. I can assure that no undue harm shall come to you while you are here."

He looked around and then dropped the shipment. "Listen, I cannot...I mean...cannot...be...late...for...the...next...shipment...you know what happens to people that betray the Hutts, right?" he asked with a tone of fear in his voice.

He handed his weapon to the guard and grabbed his shipment, he then pulled it into the room lifting it up with brute strength only. He then set it on the table and then brought his head which was as hard as a rock down onto the wooden crate. The crate's top was smashed and he pulled out each bottle one by one. All of them were the standard color but one had blue spice in it. It looked rather rare, perhaps expensive too.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
"I can assure you, you won't be going anywhere soon. Corsec is hot on your tail, and even if I were to loan you one of my vessels, you will probably encounter a blockade on the way to the galactic city."
He took a puff from his cigar, looking at the Ithorian with the hard stare he was known for, hazel eyes bright with energy. He ashed a small portion of his cigar in an ash tray in front of him, then leaned back in his chair.

"So relax. You seem like the sort of guy that could use it from time to time. Forget about the Hutts, and the spice. Perhaps I might have an offer that could save you from sticky situations such as these...."

His eyes fell onto the spice, as he took a long drag from his cigar, puffing out a small series of rings.

"An offer that could make both of us very very wealthy...How does that sound to you?"

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
"The kind of offer that would require you to be polite and take a seat."
Caine gestured with his cigar hand towards a chair at his right side. There was something in his tone that was a mixture of kindness, and sterness. It may have been stated as a joke, but it was not an invitation. It was a demand.

"Can I offer you anything? Food, drink, girls, boys?"
He took another drag from his cigar and looked up at Samson, giving him a nod.

Samson had been watching the meeting in silence, keeping his eyes on the Ithorian. Even though he handed over his weapon, Samson was weary. It would be foolish to ever trust a spice dealer; yet apparently his employer did, as he gave Samson a nod. It was a universal symbol in the industry. He took his leave, carrying the Ithorian's weapon outside, before standing next to the door, closing it behind him.

He pulled out a chair, slowly sliding into it. "Grab me some of your best girls and a potwa", he said, folding his hands on the table. He then looked around the room before returning his gaze to the man.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine smiled behind his cigar, then pulled up a comlink*

::C-9, please do are guest the honor of bringing in Mercedes, and a canister of our potwa; also, bring me some fire whiskey.::

*He put the comlink down and took another puff from his cigar before leaning slightly. The aroma of his coarse Kashyyyk tobacco wafted from his lips as he spoke.*

"So is it safe for me to assume that you are one of the Hutt's runners? Not just some free lancer who has a contract with them?"

"I am a Hutt runner, yes and you...you...five years of doing this blasted stuff, I have never...never...seen someone as good as you", he said. He then looked around the room nervously, he never felt safe without his gun. His gun has been his great grandfather's blaster which his son received from him and Cor's father received from his father, and then finally passed down to Cor.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
Caine smirked again behind the cigar.

"I suppose we can attribute your disposition to your employer...perhaps we can change that. You see, I am in the industry, and while my organization is young, its growing exponentially. We could use a seasoned runner such as yourself; and I can guarantee I pay you better than the Hutts."

As he finished his sentence the door slid open, and a protocal droid entered with a tray, with a hooded woman not far behind. The woman stood near the door, awaiting Caine's consent to reveal herself. The droid set the drinks down on the table. Caine waited for the Ithorian to grab his drink before he grabbed his own; manners made a world of a difference in this industry.

"Would that be something of interest to you?"

He sipped the potwa beer. "I'll work for you, and tell that girl to get over here", he said. He then took several sips and lightly set the mug down. He then looked at the girl, waiting for her to come over.

He then chugged down half of the potwa beer and then set it on the counter. While he waited for the girl, he started talking. "So, how much will you pay me and what are the benefits of joining you. The Hutts pay me 500 credits every time I sell a shipment, It would take a lot for me to leave the Hutts, I can also get into contact easily with other runners" he said. He then sipped his beer again and looked around the room, he wanted to have his blaster back.

"So, what can you offer me?" he asked again.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine looked at Mercedes, giving her a nod. She reached up to her hood with small, slender hands. Her skin was a beautiful borderline between pale and tanned. As she pulled down the hood, the first thing Cor could see were her eyes; pale blue, like a glacier. Below her eyes were high, sharp cheek bones, and a a slender jaw, leading to a small chin. Her face alone was pure beauty. But she did not stop there, pulling her robes further down, she revealed her slender shoulders, petite figure, with curves only where men wanted them the most. She wore lace lingerie, and high heels. Walking over to Cor, her head was held high, and a seductive smile played across her lips. She made her way to the Ithorian's side, looking at him.*

"Hello Handsome..."

*Caine watched as Mercedes unveiled herself. He smiled behind his cigar, plucking it from his mouth and setting it to his side. He took a sip from his fire whiskey, letting the amber fluid burn hot in his chest. He savored it for a moment, letting Mercedes get a few seconds in before speaking.

"500 credits? That's small fry. As was your cargo. I am thinking of bringing you to the next level. Larger shipments, bigger clients, and more cash. I will pay you 2,000 credits for each run, plus 5% of the take, depending on the shipment. There is a catch though...you won't be only transporting spice; I deal in all commodities. So some times you will have some extra hot cargo, but the return is in your commission. I don't plan to have you go unprepared either. You will have a crew of trained professionals and guards, and a new ship, far better suited to this job than the one in my drive way..."

*He watched the Ithorian for a few seconds, then took another sip of his fire whiskey*

"So what do you think?"

"I work alone", he stated. "But, if it brings in the credits...why not?" he asked, taking another sip of his potwa. He then looked to the girl, grinning. "Hello, but don't lie you and me both know I look like a dead disfigured bantha", he said. He then returned his gaze to the man. "I accept your offer, but I need my rifle back", he said.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine smiled and lifted his index finger, a sign that there was something else that needed to be addressed.*
That is great, but I will need one last thing from you, to ensure your loyalty...details and contacts, everything that the Hutts confided with you, and everything that you shared with them. I need to know where any of your suppliers are set up, and details on that particular set up."
*Caine looked at the Ithorian with a stern gaze, not willing to budge until he spoke. This was what he was driving at; in exchange for a new, and better job, the Ithorian would have to allow Caine's operations to expand, and in order to do that blood had to be shed.*

"I don't have a supplier, I know a man who mines the spice then delivers it to the Hutts. There they pack it into the bottles and give to me to sell. Then this blasted Gammorean named Gar guides me to my ship and helps me load up the spice in a crate. After that I bring my cargo onto my ship, and take off and go to several different planets then return to Tattoine every month to get more", he said.

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
*Caine paused, resting his lips on his clasped hands for a moment in contemplation*

"Interesting...and your only link to this miner is through the Gamorrean? Or do you know the miner personally?"

*Mercedes smiled at the Ithorian's comment and ran a finger along the side of his head*

"Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, sir. And I am rather open minded about it."

*She flashed a pearly white smile to the ithorian. Her teeth were straight and clean, as was the rest of her. She was no back alley Sally.*

He looked at the man. "I know the miner personally, I have also went after many bounties for the Hutts aswell. But for the most of it, I am a spice runner", he said. He sipped his potwa again, and looked at the girl. "Can you dance?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom