Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speeder Contract

Contract Offered By: Jay Ryko

Type Of Contract Offered: 20,000

Type of Contract Desired: Workshop:Custom Order

Contract Description: I am looking for an engineer to build me a custom speeder. I need this to be a marvel of engineering as far as it’s speed and acceleration. I want a speeder that goes stupid fast, and it should be able to change from a landspeeder to an airspeeder to wheeled mode. I want something like a nitrous system installed. I’m not worried about luxury all I care about is performance. Any special extra features I like will be met with extra credits, but keep in mind I care about going fast more than anything. I want it to look like the gif below.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PinkCheapAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I can do all except for the wheel mode. Would cost your character a whole lot of credits though. And youd have to pick it up on NarShaddaa

Edit: I take that back I didn't see the picture you linked. Jen only makes motorcycle type speeders. And you'd have to put an extra zero on your pay.

Well Jay, hopefully I did you proud. Did my personal spin on it and safe to say, sometimes the classic is the most badass but I am doing a modern touch. If you do not like it, I will change it to your look.

Darkal "Discombo"

Under the Vehicle Creation right now and we can change it if desire of powers need be. If you do not like it at all, I can just sell it to someone else. Also if credits are a concern, then we can work out a payment plan for later as I can see you really like the idea of a transforming vehicle...plus never know when I can call on a Bounty Hunter for a favor.

So Jay...do I have your eye on the deal?

[member="Jay Ryko"]

@Listin Hibin I would prefer the classic look, although i love everything else you did. If the gif I sent won’t work for the picture you can use this also. The only thing functionality I would change if possible is the don’t lean on the discombo weakness and if it’s gonna be so weak against fire maybe we should make her a glass cannon and throw some arms on there I think it has enough weaknesses to still get approved. Also if we could change the name to ‘Vornskr’ if you even can do that with posts I’m not sure. Otherwise amazing work man appreciate it. I’ll triple my price if you can get all that done and throw a free job on top if you ever need some favors.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/010/422/425/large/j-culley3d-grey0304.jpg?1524343277

It is done, added a few extra goodies to the ride. Say hello to a Plasma Railgun...though you better read the weakness, be the only way to have it in my mind.

Also I would like to keep the Darkal in the name...it is a brand of manufacturing. I will admit you get to name the car so that is changed. Oh and enjoy the extra thing in your drivers door...never leave home without it!

Darkal "Vornskr"

[member="Jay Ryko"]

It’s perfect thank you and you should keep your brand name on the car for sure also love the new addition to the door thank you. Credits have been sent. [member="Listib Hibin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom