Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Specter Class Security Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
futuristic_robot_by_annbelle-d8x7uy7.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a Security Droid to use against Force Users for both the Castellax Foundation and select buyers.
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kiribian Systems Armory
  • Affiliation: Castellax Foundation, Closed Market
  • Model: Wraith

• Production: Semi-Unique
  • Modularity: No
  • Material: Durasteel Steel frame
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 135kg
  • Height: 1.75 Meters
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Wraith Blade
  • Misc. Equipment: Acoustic Signaler, Gyroscopic Stabilizer, Photo receptors, Hydraulic Control Nodes, Long Range Communication Relay
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Close Combat: The Specter Class Security Droid has been programmed to contain combat techniques from across the galaxy. With an enhanced computing power it is able to blend different techniques together on the fly, becoming a lethal and unpredictable opponent.
  • Agile: The Specter is built lightly, with little armor and refined joints, it is able to move in ways most biological creatures cannot.
Weaknesses:
  • Time Heavy: Every Specter Security Droid is built individually by hand, requiring several weeks at a time for each unit. With the time needed, only a few dozen units are able to be produced at a time.
  • Fragile: With its focus on mobility, the Specter has little heavy armor, with physical damage specifically being able to cripple the droid. The droid relies on its mobility to survive.
  • Duelist: The Specter is not designed to use ranged weaponry, with very little of its programming devoted to such a task. In a pinch, it can use blasters, but its accuracy is far below most other Security Droids of Castellax Foundation.
DESCRIPTION:
The Castellax Foundation had people on Coruscant. Men and women who had woken up one morning and gone to work, only to become the target of the Sith Empire's assault on the world. Many lives were lost in the assault, as the Security Droids guarding the Foundations facility were unable to stand against the Sith attackers. With the knowledge that such destruction could be wrought again, Rycherd set the best engineers in the Foundation to create an effective counter against any hostile Force Users that stood in the Foundations way.

The Specter, armed with the companies newest Wraith Blade were introduced a month after the attack on Coruscant. Programmed with countless different close combat forms, and built to out maneuver almost every biological foe in the galaxy, the Specter has begun to be deployed across the Foundations facilities, as well as sold to a select few group of buyers to better protect their interests.

Hey there [member="Rycherd Alistair"], I'll be handling this submission for you as well.

My first concern is that your company does not deal in Droids as a specialty per the sub, which means that it cannot produce them. If it were a single Droid, I could ask for you to change the manufacturer to yourself, but as is, you're going to need another manufacturer to list.

After that, I can look over the rest for you.

The Castellax Foundation specializes in producing Security Droids, as part of our Urban Security goals. I have several other droid models that have been accepted already. However, if I must change it I can.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Hey, sorry about your wait!

So, I discussed this with the powers that be. People drop the ball sometimes, as was the case in those previous situations. Moving forward, you'll need to have the Droid specialization in order to produce them.

I see you've already added another company, so I'll move right along!

Could you revise this sub to follow the template? Specific weights are fine, but you will need ratings from very light to extreme in the relevant areas. That information can be found here.

You may also want to add various components to the Materials section, such as photoreceptors and servomotors, in order to flesh out the capabilities of this unit.

How does it fare against electromagnetic pulses, as you may run into that technology IC?

[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

They will have average resistance to emp tech, capable of surviving the smaller assaults by incapable of resisting repeated attacks or large scale ones of such attacks.

Not entirely sure on the weight thing, but I made the edits where I think they were needed. The template should be the same from the Droid one, I copied it from there to here before starting but I will go through and double check it all.

I have put in a request for my company page to be changed to Droid Production as a operation, should help clear stuff up. Sorry for the issue.

Made the edits.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Looked it over, you should be good.

These strengths and weaknesses seem in order.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in resolving the issue!

Approved.

[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

[member="Rycherd Alistair"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

For the sake of clarity and future references - submitting a modification request doesn't automatically mean the submission has been modified. Only when an RPJ has literally done the modification (cause we may approve or reject mod rqeuests) will the effect take place.

Nonetheless, since I am the one that's doing the company mods right now, I will go ahead and approve this cause I am the one doing your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom