Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Specific Wanted + RP Partner Req ~ Husband/Brother/Cousin, Senator of Qena Prime planet.

[NAME] --
[AlIAS] --
[AGE] 28-45
[R0LE] Senator
[PlAN3T] Qena Prime
[R3LATI0N] bro/cuz/hus
[PlAy-BY] MCU Jonathan Majors

WANTED-AD

Looking for a relative for my new character, Valstraus Crestin, mainly to hopefully culture more muse if I had someone to plot with. Everything is pretty much a WIP. It is / I am pretty flexible, I love to plot relatively extensively on how their dynamic works and plan things along the way. The general idea is that Valstraus Crestin is one of the CEOs of the Qenoira Tower, a very luxurious establishment in Qena. It is a family business she has inherited. I would like her relative or husband to be the Senator of Qena Prime (permission granted by planet creator arla). The preferred play-by is Jonathan Majors' characters in the MCU. Please state your interest down below or shoot me a DM if you would like to take this character.

Regardless if the character piques your interest, I am also looking for a long-term RP partner because those are great - And by long-term I mean hopefully a few years. Be it this site or that. My longest-running RP partner is 6 years and counting, ;) just a tiny flex. No contract is needed or anything because why would you sign your life away?, I don't mind if you bail for a few months without a word or disappear entirely.

like the template above? you can find it here [x].

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom