Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special request to the Gods of Chaos(Factory judges needed)

I've started a Faction. It's a faction specifically for younglings of all types, species, creeds, and worlds,, Especially those that are orphans.

I'm here to make a special request for my Minor faction to be able to go above the 1000 meter rule for the specific purpose of having a colony ship created and built just for the TTC. This ship will not take part in any invasions or dominions and will only be used in faction threads. I've already found someone willing to create our ship for us.....The rest of the decision is in your hands

[member="Spencer Jacobs"][member="Darth Pikiran"]

Pooches his tiny lip out and makes it quiver a bit as he manages to make a few tears well up in his tiny eyes...... "But but pwease Miss Spencer.....Its for our home "

Loophole! Have the company own it and just loan it to the kids!

Companies can own ships, and nowehere does it say they cannot be loaned out!

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
1km is already massively huge.

An ISD from the movies is 1.6km long and has a crew of 37,000 people, additionally its able to carry 10,000 more passengers. That amount of people already has to be accounted for due to the addition of weapons, hangar, and maintenance crew of AT-AT's, AT-ST's, and tanks that the ISD carries. If you take all of that off and remove half of the ISD's weapons systems as well as its hangar capacity, etc you could probably cut down the size of an ISD to about 1km(which they actually do canonically later).

So it's more than reasonable to assume that a 1km ship would be capable of holding up to 50,000 people. That is more than enough for any colony ship.

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]
Don't forget you've got three planes to work with too ;)

Most people forget that, if you just want a cargo hauler or better yet something that doesn't need to cut atmosphere, it can be a virtual brick.

Every bit on the height axis adds a lot of room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom