Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anton laughed a little, and then he held a hand to his mouth and laughed just a little bit more before stopping himself. "Bryce Bantam, you'll be a household name soon. You're a great salesman and the most influential tech-junkie I've ever seen. I may even buy more of these Tractors once I have them for a while. I'm more than happy to be doing business with you. The only problem I have now is who is gonna repair all of these droids when they start malfunctioning?" Anton asked as he walked to the tractor and ran his hand over the massive tire. Looking up to it he smiled and looked back to [member="Bryce Bantam"] inquisitively.

"You will, that is where the partner ship comes in. Do you not think a minority owner in the company that created these units would not have the ability to order parts or repair men at a moments notice. Here is the catch Anton, I'm not a home body, never have been. I need someone to run this business while I'm gone, some who sees the value and can capitalize on it. Can you think of any one else who might fit this bill?" BB asked.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

"Not a single person that shares our views. Don't you worry I'll handle anything that comes up. I went into this business expecting to expand Nadramie Crystals to Nadramie Incorporated. I was expecting for this to become larger and using BCU I think I'll be able to get our names up to a multi-galactic scale. I'm going to focus my business on crystals for a while, but one day I hope to expand to helping others with my wealth and power in the future. Shutting down Grandcorp would be a good start, but first I have to get this company on its feet and you are giving me the power to do that. I'll do whatever you need for our companies Bryce." Anton said as he walked to the smaller boy and offered his hand. "Does that sound good, [member="Bryce Bantam"]?"

BB took Anton's hand in a firm shake and pulled him close to show he was serious.

"If you're ready for this Anton we have a deal. Run BCU as you would your father's company, keep my people safe and expand your empire. You do this when we will never have issues I assure you." BB said.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

"It's a deal, I'll do what I can to raise us both up." He smiled and shook back firmly to match the seriousness. "I'm gonna finish Nadramie Crystals this month." Anton said before letting go of Bryce. Now he had the workforce he needed, all that was left now was getting more land than he already had. With the thirty days he'd been given he had formed himself his own legs to stand on, and now the best thing to do was to get a drink.

"Have a great day [member="Bryce Bantam"] I've got some paper work to do and get these droids to work. I'll be sending representatives to BCU to pass over the last of the official paperwork."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom