Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A large DP20 Frigate left the port of Biitu with a well dressed man with flowing brown-black hair chasing after it, screaming for it to stop. Though it was gone very soon after he'd entered the hangar. Cursing and throwing a leather backed folder on the ground he stomped on it twice before sitting down leaning against the wall. As he calmed he saw a two winged, two jetted ship with quite a large room for cargo. Raising a brow he felt some hope as he stood up and ran to the BTL-V12 H-Wing. He called out,

"Excuse me! Excuse me I need to use your ship! I just need you to fly it on the planet, no hyperdrive or anything! Mind if I rent you for a while?" He asked as he began fumbling for his credit clip.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

BB stared with a hole through the man approaching through his protective lenses. He knew this man, the young son of Nadramie crystals.

"Why should I rent my ship out to a murderer?" BB said while wiping the dirt from his face reviling his Biituian ancestry.

"Why should I give you the time of day and not rip your head off. Do you know how many of my people your family has killed, how many children are orphaned their mothers and father taken from them by slavers and thieves?"

BB's fist were balled up at his side but his body was not stiff but loose and postured as if ready to spring at his minds command.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"] a figure completely unknown to Anton, though in honesty he didn't know many if any biituian names. Realizing the depth of his situation he sighed, his original pride in slave owning was dead. He was so desperate to keep this company floating that he was going to lose all of his slaves in the end of this. Though he wasn't aware of any other options.

"Listen kid... I'm gonna level with you. You are my only hope right now, and I know you must hate me. Despise me even, for being the son of the man who enslaved your people. I've only owned this business for a few days, and I do intend on making some changes. I've only ever known slaves, but I've been learning how to do things on my own and I think maybe by the end of this I'll have found a way to create workers that aren't these Biituians. Just please help me... If I lose my company then Wendell Wraith will control Biitu without restriction."

BB paused wondering if he should trust this man, trying to act in the best interest of his people he said..

"Free my people, all of them. My terms are simple, I don't want credits, I want you to free the Biituians you now hold. Do that and I will pilot you where ever you need to go on this planet. Do we have a deal?"

"I can only once I find a new work force, I can't drop production entirely not even for a day. I have guards, but I don't have a good workforce. I'm trying to find a way to get them food. Though I promise by the end of the month I will let all of your people go, the ones institutionalized will be paid after the end of the month." Anton promised as he offered his thin hand to the boy. A promise to a fifteen year old would mean nothing in the eyes of his father. But Anton was desperate and unready for this world that Wendell had placed him into forcefully.

"I'll do what ever I can to make life better for them beforehand. You know mine, what's your name?" [member="Bryce Bantam"] was asked with a kind tone.

BB looked at his hand then back into his face...

"Droids, they are expensive at first, but cheaper to run over time. They don't eat, don't sleep, or die off. I have connections, people who will happily sell you as many as you want if you have the credits. Hell I'll even loan you 100 of my UUD-1 units. They should more then equal the remaining number of my people you now hold captive till yours come in. What do you say, free my people and i'll get you a work force...."

"I... I have no choice, once again I will free them from their slavery in one month. Please, loan the droids and tell me of your friend after we take this ship where it needs to be. I've got a mass shipment of Crystals to send out before the loading docks in Sotta's port!" Anton pleaded hopefully as he grew firm in resolve as he presented the little leather folder. Holding it firmly it creased lightly as he was extremely shamed to be forced to beg like this. The boys medical ship was just the right size to fit them all so that way his paranoia of raiders wouldn't take hold on his precious lightsaber crystals.

BB had the hammer in this instance and while most times his giving nature would not have him acting so harsh that was not the case today with this man...

"Your not listening rich boy, this end of the months Bantha poodoo won't fly, either may people go free once today or the deal is off. I know your type for months I have been watching how you and Grandcorp work. The Biituian people will be free, you can either profit by this, or go krak yourself!" BB said.

"Alright fine boy! If you can get me a droid supplier today then I'll let you take as many of them as you want! They'll all be free to go, in exchange for a droid supplier. I'll write up a quick contract on the ride there. I didn't slave these people my father did, and while I may have once profited off of them they've become liable. I planned to release them all right before Grandcorp shot me in the back. Just please, please get this ship back to Nadramie if I don't get this shipment out soon Grandcorp will have complete control over Biitu!" He finally exploded, letting it all out everything. He was a truly desperate man, his father would never approve of this but he never approved a wild goose chase to hunt down some broad he slept with years ago. Unsheathing a pin from his pocket he tapped the folder, this was his last chance. This shipment either got out or he died, by this kid or perhaps a much larger foe.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

BB agreed to the demands and hovered over the Nadramie estate refusing to put the Starr down till Anton finished his contract. Once done and the Starr cam to rest at one of Antons facilities he cleared the cargo deck, opened the cargo bay door and said. "Lead on rich boy."

Holding the newly fashioned contract he walked past heading towards the estate before handing his writ of purchase to a human guard he'd hired and nodding towards the star. Quickly he scrambled off, and Anton turned around. Facing Bryce he sighed unhappily as he looked over the fields of produce and in the distance mountains with mines inside. "Bryce, if I can't get mining droids here today it's very likely that Wendell will take control over this place and enslave even more Biituians. We need to shut him down if you want freedom from your people and a slaveless world." Anton grimaced as he looked over the very simple contract stating that in exchange for releasing his work force that is willing to leave, he will receive for every one slave two mining droids. All expenses for repair, maintenance, and purchase will be handled by Anton. In business terms it was truly robbery, but when a gun is to your head what can you do?

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

BB smiled, seems this new Nadramie can be reasoned with he thought. As he look around he saw the guards going around and releasing the captive Biituians in the area and this pleased him greatly.

"Good stuff Anton, now to my word. What do you want first me to run the shipment for you, or the 100 BBU units?" BB asked now ready and eager to help.

"The shipment's gotta go. But you should stay here and we can discuss this BBU that you're talking about. I'll have one of my shippers commandeer your ship for the time being. I'm sure your thirsty, personally I'm quite parched." Anton said as he began to make his way towards his estate, a green skinned Biituian in appropriate attire but still revealing enough to be known as a slave girl.
"This is Reverie, she's been with me since I was an infant."

"You've done a great kindness for our people sir, but my duties here aren't finished. I still thank you for freeing my sisters and brother, your name will be remembered here on Biitu for ages to come." She said in a well educated tone before nodding to Anton and walking ahead to get the door. Anton was relieved that his helper wouldn't be leaving him, but surely his workforce would be decimated. [member="Bryce Bantam"] was his only chance at keeping that from sinking below ten percent now.

"WOH there buddy boy." BB said after hearing Anton's response, "The Starr don't go anywhere with out me. Me and that ship have been through a lot and it ain't going to be used by anyone but those I trust, and your people now don't apply."

"But I have got word of some good news for you. Along with my BBUs, my company has just produced the first run of my new Ulue labor droids. I have them on the way over, 100 in fact. So lets have that drink cause by the time we are done my drop ship will have arrive with 200 labor droids as well as a special surprise and you can commandeer it can take your precious crystals where ever you need." BB said following young Anton in.

"Wonderful news boy, let's have ourselves a drink. Sorry for offending you about the ship, it's just this particular customer fancies privacy over anything and everything else. I'll begin actively looking for mining droids and repairmen to work alongside the guards and droids." Anton lead the boy inside, the mansion at one point was fine and bubbling with people and commerce but now it was lonely and barren, the decorative plants and chairs were still there but the only people now were him and Reverie. "On the contract your name is [member="Bryce Bantam"], I'll call you Bryce instead of boy since now you're officially in business with Nadramie Crystals. I think you and I should talk about freeing the rest of the slaves from Grand Corp. What do you think?" He asked as he sat at his desk Reverie giving him a glass of Namana Juice, an interesting alcohol from a distant galaxy. She offered Bryce a cup identical and filled the exact same amount she smiled to him and placed it in front of his seat at the beginning of the desk.

BB noted the opulence of his surroundings, It was wasteful but not unexpected from the wealthy. Taking a sip of the Namana in his glass it tasted good but strong. Returning the glass to the table he turned to Anton and said.

"Hum take on GrandCorp, funny I've been doing that for months now, but I like your train of thought on that one. Now speaking of business I have a new deal for you. How would you like to never worry about labor again, and on top of that increase your wealth and diversify your holdings. BCU is getting a little to big for me to run on my own. I could use a partner, and some extra capital to begin work on a second branch on Demonsgate, interested?"

OOC see bio for company info and market place

"Well Bryce, I've gotta be honest with you. I don't think that any man in his right mind would be able to turn you down. You're young [member="Bryce Bantam"] but you're smart and with the way you're going you'll be one of the most powerful men in the stars before you're twenty five. You've got a good heart and a beautiful mind, I'll get another contract written up. What do you want to do in the mean time? I could show you some of my crystals I've made." As Anton talked on his tone went from surprised to grateful and finally with some childlike youth. He was still very young for the business he was in and when referring to his own craft it really showed. Inside his office he moved over towards a large blacked out display case while he flicked his pen back and forth.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Before the contract could be signed the calm of the estate was broken by the flare of engines as a second craft came in for a landing. When the large cargo doors swung open two BCU-JT1 "Jordan Tractor" headed out along with one hundred BCU - ULU1 "Ulue" droids marching in a line like soldiers. BB smiled at Anton and pointed out to the display beyond.

"Well your present is here Anton, as well as two test models of my do-all vehicle. Threw them in to help you get back on track. Figured if we are going to be partners then you should get a good look at what we will be building." BB said.

BB plan was simple, he would offer Anton a large stake but remain the majority owner. With the ability for Anton to staff and run his business without forced labor one of GrandCorps largest buyers was now gone.

"Now lets go look at the goods and after that you can show me the crystals you spoke of." BB continued.

Anton chuckled, this boy was quick as much as we was intelligent. Not wanting to miss a minute he prepared for anything. Calling in business deals on a whim and bringing in an army to replace the slaves that had left. Those massive trucks confused him a little, but he began thinking of their usefulness and he perked up some more. "Lead the way Bryce."

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

As the BCU-JT1 "Jordan Tractor" unloaded BB motioned to Anton to climb on board.

"With only using forced labor in small mines your have missed out on an opportunity to greatly expand your operation. These eight wheeled beauties are very versatile, whether you need to drill or core samples or excavate great mines these can re retrofitted with all sorts of mining equipment as well as aggro kit. Combine this with the labor function of the BCU - ULU1 "Ulue" and you now have a labor force the runs on nothing but electrify and parts. No need to replenish labor forces, no need for expensive guards. The cost savings to your operation would be substantial." BB said admiring his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom