Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spare Home for a Sith?

Hello! I'm looking to make a Thyrsian Sith boi, an Acolyte (Or to be Acolyte, I suppose). Andddd I'm not exactly sure where to put him, all of the Dark Side factions seem really cool and I'm indecisive :p
The hope is to make him an Inquisitor sort of dude, starting out learning how to be an Assassin and eventually adding on some alchemy for spice. Definitely room for double identities and political intrigue.

I've hopped around a bit to look things over... and then midterms hit like a truck. But, I think I'll be good to write now, bring on the fun!

Soooo, up for a game of Who Wants An Acolyte?

Discord is Mystical#2273 if you wanna reach out that way!

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Mystic Mystic

Well all the factions have their own flavor of course! Not to mention narratives and story arcs. Since you're still debating though I can give you the quick pitch for the Sith Order!

Sprouting up in the Outer Rim and intent on reclaiming former glories far away from the prying eyes of the powers in the Core, the Sith Order is in a state of warlordism with various powers vying for control of the order itself. At the top currently however is a Triumvirate, the Kainite as a military power intent on restoring Darth Carnifex as the Sith Emperor, the Eternalists under Darth Empyrean which seek to instill religious worship of the Sith into the common populace and guide them to glory, and the Tsis'Kaar of Darth Ophidia who safeguard knowledge and maintain hidden blades at the sides of all who would oppose the Sith Order.

Feel free to hop in our discord and check us out if you'd like!

Anak Darkstar

A
Welcome to Chaos!

We at The Golden Covenant are Soth seeking to revlaim the glory of the Golden Age of the Sith. To build an Empire that will last beyond Jedi Purges and rivalries. To truly create something lasting.

We at The Golden Covenant under the umbrella of The Sith Order which Darth Strosius Darth Strosius has skillfully laid out in its many other sects and factions.

Less a reply of having a home for your guy but, just because I have a Thyrsian Sith boi of my own, I'd be down to thread with you and help assist in finding a home in any capacity! Drane T'keen is my character.

Anak Darkstar

A
“Its old code, but it checks out.”

Zbzsrlj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom