Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space truckin'

Henry Lucan

H
After barely surviving the invasion of Vjun in one piece, Henry will desert the army.
That's right. Henry is a no good-traitor-coward deserter.
Henry signed up about 2 years or so ago, but I imagine he got put into the NIO equivalent of a (Millitary? are all elements of the NIO government INCLUDING POLICE "federalized?") police force, then suddenly he got shipped out for Vjun for his first real taste of combat.
Unsurprisingly, nearly getting your head sliced off by a laser-sword or getting burned to a crisp by a LITERAL SITH DRAGON pretty much every day is a little too much for the average person to handle, even a soldier.
So, Henry deserts the Imperial Army, and becomes a....space trucker. Look I know that sounds boring, but hear me out!
High-risk runs of food and water to starving planets, underneath the iron fist of Millitary dictatorship. Being extra careful in Imperial territory due to his record of, y'know, being a deserter. And other stuff because I can't think straight because I'm writing late at night!
I want honest feedback on this idea for his story. Thanks :)

OOC reaction: I like this idea, the NIO are pretty brutal. I hope you don't get caught up!

IC reaction:

BOI! When I catch you...

boi-gif-12.gif

If it's something you think will be fun and worth your while then I think the idea is fine, personally I think it's pretty reasonable for a normal person to decide to do and is pretty decent character development/growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom