Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space, Space, and more Space

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Morningstaarr"] @D'vok Windroamer The door to Zhall's ship opened, letting the Acolyte out. He took a look around the empty hangar before deciding to leave and meet the owner of the ship. On his way there, he spotted D'vok and knew he was one of the people he'd had to kill, but right now simply was not the time.

"I know what stygium is, I used it in my ships creation." Erebos replied to [member="Morningstaarr"], He knew the man wasn't someone to be trusted now and that would mean if he was ever around Staar again then Staar would have to deal with his scrutiny. With a sigh he looked towards [member="Zhall Serth"] as he approached him and D'vok. "And who might you be?" He asked his weariness from the day audible in his tone.

([member="Morningstaarr"] what the fuck did you take?)

Zhall was the first to speak and asked [member="Darth Erebos"] for permission to stay aboard his ship while he waited for his target to make a move. "I'm Zhall Serth. Just a Sith Acolyte in search of a master. And a certain Jedi. I need a place to stay while I wait for my target to relocate. Everytime I got to try and kill her, people like this guy get in the way." he said, moving his hand down to his lightsaber while waiting for a response from Erebos.

Erebos placed his hand against his forehead and sighed, a distorted sigh through his masks vocabulator. "Tikazi dary nuyak kraud eile je'as zo bils trovas?" He said in the ancient sith language to himself. "I'm sorry but due to complications aboard there isn't room to hold you, an explosion in the guest quarters section has made it so that the ship is on high alert and at this time I will not allow anyone to leave until I've figured out the culprit and the motive... and taken compensation for the damages out of his or her hide."

Sith language translation
Tikazi dary nuyak kraud eile je'as zo bils trovas? «When did my ship turn into a guest house?»

( [member="Morningstaarr"] might I ask why?)
[member="Zhall Serth"]
[member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom