Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundly Sleepover

The young Zeltron lay sleeping in a large bed with red covers covering her lower section while her upper body lay exposed in the morning sun's light. Her skin was begining to fade back to a more pinkish hue as she stayed inside more. Another thing coming back to her was her hair, it was now about a pixie length cut and she kept it kind of spiked style for the time being. It wasn't extreme but it was there, and she was proud of it. Waking up slowly in the house of Nick Imura she smiled, she was living with her master for the time being and it was heaven. Getting so much of him everyday was incredible. She just wished it was closer to twenty four hours instead of eighteen, she felt greedy but didn't care she knew what she wanted.

Upon waking she looked around to find Nick absent from her room which made her frown, her chest really looked good in this light. Standing up quickly she got dressed, a black midriff tanktop to cover her mamaries and some latex tights, they complimented her butt and with the way they were they still allowed some bounce. Though it wasn't MUCH better than her old clothes it was an improvement in decency and surely that would please Nick. Though she'd probably never shake the need to expose herself in some way or another. That was who she was that mentality hammered into her brain by her slavers. So perhaps she didn't enjoy it as much as she thought she did. But that was delving too deep into it, she hated over-thinking things and just decided to live and let die as her time moved on.

Once prepared she made her way down the stairs more slowly, her spine was still giving her some troubles when it came to elevation difficulties. Her hands were practically perfect, save for some minor pains every now and then. Her feet and head were just sore but mostly good, her body was healing quickly and she was more than eager to continue her training with the man who saw her as human, the talented and handsome [member="Nick Imura"]

New Outfit.
t-by-alexander-wang-black-sleeveless-tech-crop-top-product-1-626104759-normal.jpeg

1192-7.2011_Latex-Rubber-Leggings-schrittoffen-schwarz.jpg

Taking the hilt of the lightsaber, I jabbed the blade deep into the droid that was standing there. I was sweating profusely after training myself. I had been living years without the proper exercise and needed to get back into shape, and train myself in general. My lightsaber form was not one of any official move sets. I was all about the raw power of my own style. The orange lightsaber blade hummed at it was pulled out of the droid rapidly before slinging plasma from the blade at a droid raising its own lightsaber at me. The lava smacked it in the face as I then rushed forward with the force. My hand forming into a fist and slamming through the chest of the droid, and sending it flying to the other side of the room.

Turning off my lightsaber, there were bits of molten lava around the room. Using the force, I picked up these lava bits, and placed them into a tub of water. Sizzling as the hot molten metal was now rapidly cooling. I could suddenly feel within the force a being of confusion, yet also of... love? Lust? it was hard to tell the difference between this being, but I knew who it was.

Rose had seemed to fall for me. I didn't know how to feel about that. She was quite an intelligent woman. And one who clearly had her... assets. And I was not one to let her down. I had vong formed her, and made her into who she is today. She was my apprentice, yet my slave as well. Today we would start training within the force. She already knew a little of it, more so now, we were just going to be influencing her closer to the dark side of the force. Teaching her to use her pain.

Only, I wondered how powerful she would be with these emotions mixed with her clearly found lust of myself. Standing there, I took a towel and wiped my chest and neck of the sweat, and let the lightsaber hang from my belt as I reached out to her in the force.

"Come and find me darling."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

What a tease... talking to her through her mind instead of in person. A voice like that shouldn't be so diluted by the force. Breathing a little heavily she began to walk limping lightly, but not out of necessity. It was more so a precaution, one to avoid firm damage to the spine. She'd made that mistake the night before and it still hurt. That thing, was it still alive? The snake-like being implanted into her back. It was so foreign and gave her strengths that she had to recognize.

Relying on her new ears she could hear the crisp cuts of a lightsaber blade from earlier. Panting a little from the stress on her hands as they touched the cold wall she looked down and thought about her face. It had pinked up a little bit, staying inside this much was stealing her tan away, but she didn't mind. The way that Nick acted made her assume her preferred the warmer shades. From his dress, to his home, surely for his women too. A bite of the lip clipped that away. If he could speak to her through the force maybe he could hear.

She begged that he couldn't, she'd be such a mess around him if her feelings couldn't be contained. She thought being a Zeltron in her youth was hard, budding sexuality and such but now everything was crazy. From the delusions of pain to the hormones of living with such a man. Now with the sounds gone she quickly had to search a new way. Using her newfound eyes, she began scanning the rooms until she found a, well it was closest to orange light emmiting from the halls. Following it she made her way into the training room, a bucket on the floor and heat sources everywhere.

[member="Nick Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom