Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soulful Jedi Master looking for a RP to join or make.

[member="Edston Firestone"]

Have you found something to do sir? I have a few different characters I could send your way if you want something to do in your down time (reads "I post slowly") Ray here for example is a more or less "good" guy. Sure his hands are kinda dirty and you shouldn't ask where his money comes from but he's the guy that jumps to save the damsel in distress. Training, smuggling, drinks, pretty much a go with the flow kinda guy.

There's Zenva Vrotoa who's always up for dinner and drinks, or violence, or *clears throat* other activities, or a combination of those. I don't imagine she's someone you'd want to hang out with though Mister Silver Jedi.

Finally, Moravian, if you're interested in a little hit and run fight from a weak Sith. Or try to capture her and teach her the "better path" or some such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom