Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sort of an LOA

Placeholder 01

P
Some of the folks I've been writing with have probably noticed how shoddy I've been about posting the past few days. Haven't lost interest, still enjoying things, but someone sprung a big job offer on me a few days ago. Big as in it would change my life, but I'm not sure it's what I want to do, but then the money I would be making is karking ridiculous for a late-teen-something-highschool-education having guy like myself.

I've had to do two psych evals and I'm having to drive up to Nashville again for another test. Not even sure I want the job, but...well, I want to travel, and I don't have much else going for me, so I'm going through all the procedures.

Needless to say, once they're well and done and my mind drops out of constant panic mode, I'll be back to posting regularly. Sorry for the wait folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom