Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry guys.

For almost the past week Life has taken a really bad turn and reared its ever so piercing eyes on me. I have had to deal with a lot of IRL things that needed my attention for a very long time. At first I thought that it would only be a few days, but with everything that has been happening, it seems as though everything is being piled up higher and higher on my plate. I do not know how much longer I will be gone. and I am sorry for the inconveniences that have come to pass.

I know that I just came back from a different LOA, but it seems as though I still have to deal with even more stuff once more. I hope to be back on Wednesday but should I not, I wanted to let you guys know what is happening.

To make this post short(er) than what I want to write and not really wanting to talk about what is happening out in the open, If you truly want to know, then PM me, otherwise Pray for me that everything will go alright. (that is if you do pray or whatever)

@[member="Zero"]
I don't know you, but I've seen you around, and you seem like a fine fellow. Having been through a bit of crap recently myself, I wish you the best, and hope all goes well. If you ever need a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry on, or a page full of kitten gifs, I'll be here.
funny-gif-cat-mom-carrying-kitten.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom