Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soris Nexu

Ca'traFiraxan

The Hapan Mandalorian
NAME: Soris Nexu
FACTION: Mandalorians
SPECIES: Hapan
HEIGHT: 6 feet, 3 inches
WEIGHT: 155 Lbs.
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Weaknesses are being unable to see well in the dark (hapan), and easily provoked to violence. Strengths are strength, beauty, speed, stealth, and operation of verpine weapons.

SHIP: Custom built out of scrap pieces. It has an extremely good engine and hyperdrive, as Soris constantly upgrades it. It resembles a G9 Rigger Freighter, but with modern weapons and technology.

BIOGRAPHY: Soris was born in 815 ABY to unknown parents on Corellia. He was adopted by a man under the name of Henru Ijkol. Henru raised Soris as a strong warrior and a smuggler. When Soris was 15, Henru was mugged and killed in an alley. Soris built a ship out of spare parts and left Corellia to find a new life. Five years later, he landed on Mandalore and was adopted by A'den Firaxan. A'den trained Soris and Soris was now a full mandalorian warrior...

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Waking the Bear: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1606-waking-the-bear-mandosith/

I am allies with nearly every single writer who my character has fought. We often collaborate from some of the better scenes.

If you notice your profile has Writer Tag under your avatar. That means you are posting as your writer not as your character. Now if you want to post IC, you need to make a sub-account (which is outlined in the faqs) to make your character account. Everything you post from that one is assumed to be said by your character not the writer.

For example: Daxton Bane is my character account. Everything I post as Daxton is considered IC.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
What Daxton said is only partly true. Technically you need to make subaccounts for each character, but some user's writer accounts are characters as well. Tegaea, Teferi, Thid Qaal, Jhar'Vokh and a lot of others do this. As long as the name of your character and the name of your account match then you can use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom