Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soon all things look old and used out (Fringe)

0560fa790690455563bd1924f9a584fa.jpg
Annaj
Lake City
Midtown

Noting about this city every got boring to her. Even in the mist fog that seem to like this place so much. Enjoying another walk. To where would this path lead her to it seem that she had a thing for water. Yes it was strange as it was the first time. To see those with much less clothing much to her distaste in their under clothing only to be like of the first that she spared swimming. Seeing the little white sails wood boats on the lake. Many times he would watch them from her little place made up high on the stone island of glass and metal.

Seeking only to learn how this transportation work. Her basic still some what broken knowing that she would need to work on that later. Coming a long ways so far, hoping to find something to do. It still brought her something of use when using these credits. Having learn a lot of trading and business from another Master of hers that seem to have taken a leave. Thinking this might be a test yes he wanted to see what skill she could have in this kind of work. Coming to the idea of taking one of those boats out to use her own skills of a fisher warrior. As she seen where the market it.

Yes that what she would do would fish with net and spare and gut to sell. Coming to seek herself closer she would wait until one was left as she seen people come take then bring back. Knowing which boat she would take out it wasn't a big one but one that would make her some of those credits.

Walking up after the owner had left getting in feeling that she knew enough to throw the rope off and put the sail up looking at the fishing gear. That way she would do after which time the owner came back and started to shout at her. Waving at him with a friendly smile. I Bring Back...OKay...me...make ...LIVING..

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien owned may houses, it was necessary for one to keep many homes thus ensuring that even when called on short notice one would not be required to become embroiled with the underclasses who occupied the majority of intercity hotels. To this end Lucien owned two places of residence on Annaj a intercity penthouse and a comparitvly modest villa on the shores of lake towns famous lake. This villa was his smallest holding possesing only three bedrooms. Lucien was fond of retreating to lake town when he was becoming over whelemed by fringe beurocracy.

It was to this end that fate endeavoured to bring Lucien and [member="Inger Strömfire"] together. Lucien prided himself on owning the biggest most luxurious yacht in all of lake town, the other residents had objected most avidly that the yacht was too big and that it had wreaked many smaller craft. In response Lucien had reminded them that many of them that he was currently turning a blind eye to the discrepencys between certain peoples incomes and their tax contributions but should he be unable to sail his yacht he might be forced to use his time reading over the legers and pursuing due incomes. After this it was unamously agreed that Lucien could use his yacht whenever he pleased.

Lucien was stood on the prow of his boat drinking a glass of wine. He was some distance from the rental shop however he could make out the form of a lady who seemed to be in some disagreement with the retailer Lucien chuckled how qauint these proletariats were. He was hosting something of a party aboared having been joined by several members of the influential upper class and was soon called upon to return to them.

After a bit of rowing couldn't hear the yelling of the boat owner. Little did she knew that wouldn't be returning the boat in one piece more ending up becoming drift wood. In nothing but a little clothing as could. The weather to some was still mid but to someone like her it was hot. Getting the boat set as she had been one to study the wave patterns. It help to keep tabs on the other fishing boats. dropping the archer down. Did what any normal person would do on such a hot sunny day. Then again it wasn't like she thought she was abnormal. Stripping down as spear in hand she dove into the water. Feeling what could only be teaming with fish of all shapes and color.

Knowing that her muscles ached for the challenge that before her eyes. Coming up for air a few times finding herself going deeper down how she missed the cold water against her skin. It just called to her more then every. Giving away to the work out she would be giving her self with the gathering of fish to sell. Finding one a larger one that seem to be using the little ones for snack of his own. Coming in a way of finding herself able to go faster then every before with the flow of the force to aid her. Those still strange for herself to feel this around her not think it didn't think she been kissed by the gods themselves.

There it was him and her as she stared him down coming after her was she nuts for trying to take on such a big fellow like him. Now she came from a warrior people this was something she would enjoy the hunt and kill. Stabbing throw the heart came not with out such a battle. Kicking her way back upwards she broke the water with a loud scream.

It happen that bit white monster just went and ate her tiny little ship. WAIT ...you...White....moster...of the Lake stop....STOP.... S...TOPPPPPPPPPPPP

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

"... I see your reputation as a fountain of whit is well deserved Viceroy" Lucien said with a tone of amusement, he was however far from amused. Lucien thought the Viceroy an oaf however he was a rich oaf and his daughter and sole living child would make a worthy bride for Darien, Lucien's son, ofcourse Lucien knew he could get better ... Much better.

Lucien's mental machinations were interrupted by the sudden jolt of his yacht coming to a halt.wine was spilled, Lucien's shirt was stained and he almost lost his temper. He restrained himself "my apologies but I must excuse my self in order to change. He smiled, a facade employed not for the first time, and walked from the yachts function room seizing the shirt of a passing servant as he passed pulling the shocked employee out with him

" You will fetch the captain now and inform him that he had better have a good excuse for the mark up that has just occurred, should his excuse be insufficient I will have him tossed into a star ... Understood?" The servant nodded and Lucien tossed him aside and climbed the stairs to his qaurters to change. Of course the matter was not yet over [member="Inger Strömfire"] 's fishing spear had jammed the boats propellers for a time but the soon cleaved the shaft into and the boat continued to progress straight through a little boat belonging to the rarther confused Mrs. Strömfire. Lucien sighed it had happened again he swore all the sailors on the lake were half blind. The ship came to halt this time more gracefully than before.

It was at this time the captain made his presence known entering cap in hand "I beg your graces benevolent forgivness, the propellers became jammed I have dispatched divers to investigate and clear the wreckage of the boat that collided with us" Lucien looked away from his shirt rack for a moment and grunted "very well reprimand the lookout, find the offending object and see that this never happens again, you are dismissed, stay out of my way lest I come to regret my leniency"

"Yes m'lord" the captain replied before beating a hasty retreat

Blinking her eyes more then once this couldn't be happening to her. After all this wasn't part of the deal she had worked out in her mine. It was to get some fish to sell and eat. Now this monster of a boat that seem to care little more for people that are using the water what disrespect. Coming to place where she need to make a choice to stay in these waters that she may or may not be eaten by this boat monster of the lake. To do something about it after all she was the daughter of the clan chief of the warrior clan of the mist lake. She had taken on big monster with less then she had with her now. Using her wits that she would do.

Finding a place that she first to start the mass driver. Letting her own self reach out to find one of the levers to drop a one of the little monsters. That she did it wasn't the boat she was after but the way to climb aboard. Using herself she let herself reach the top onto the deck. The first things he would do was find a weapon as she lost her own spear to the great beast. Finding that this was like stocking one prey. Making her way to where heard a lot of noise coming from. As she let herself peek it was full of people enjoying strong drinks. This brought a smile to her own lips knowing that drinks did to some people out in the galaxy.

This was the waiting game she would play she waiting to see some women in there dress come to make water. It would be her chance to jump on one. That what she did very carefully she drag her way unseen. To the hope as she took her clothing to put on her own naked body. At less she would look like one of them. Acting like them would be a whole different thing.

Finding herself shaking her own wet hair to find a way to pull it back into a tight bun to wrap a little of leather around to keep it in place. Now to find the one in charge of this monster. Speaking what would be less then understandable. To them all she would be like one with to my strong drink. They only shake their heads told that they hadn't seen the big man. That didn't stop her she would look for this one as she wandered way in her very shimmer dress that seem to only bring out that she was out of place with these nobles. The fact that with the low neck line and no cover for her arm. That she had muscles that could be flexed at any time. In meaning that she took care of her own self but also it was her own race being of the lifestyle she. Standing at a very tall height then normal ones did then her pale complexion didn't help either. Making her dark blue eyes stand out even more. A site to be hold that she was for sure.

This one was a mystery to the lot of them.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Darien hated his farther's parties they all seemed to lead to him having to suffer the company and more often than not the romantic advances of eligible debutants. The one he was faced with today was the most various yet. He had managed to escape after doing he most reasent kissing attack but his face bore the marks of the first four.he had attempted to be nice and politely explain that she wasn't right for him but she wouldn't quit

He fled down corridors and up and down stairs they had been going for a good 10 minutes but she was still on him.this attempt to flee led him to collide with [member="Inger Strömfire"] he tripped and ended up sprawled on the floor. Pushing himself up " I'm really sorry" he mumbled "are you OK?"

It seem that she been looking all around but straight a head of where need to be. As finding herself on the floor. Looking up into the brown colored eyes. Hair of the same color of fur of a bear. Finding that the pins in her hair letting it fall her hair fall out that was still wet. Shaking her head, I iz okay...you charge like a buck in mating season...you..finding your..self ...getting somewhere..fast... only to see the red marks all over his face this puzzle went into her own face. This was a strange monster boat with very people running around. You have a custom knocking over la... not able to finish her own word when there out of no where came it seem was his mate.

Looking very much like one stalking her own prey. Going to speak to his lady friend only to get a lashing from her to keep way for her man, and that I need to keep hands off. Trying to bad way what looks to be a lover spat. To be pulled in more finding that she had gotten into her personal space telling her what going to be. You look here...and listen................. that when it didn't go well. Next she knew was that the had put the crazy one on the floor. It wasn't something she planed on. Now listen up...all I want to find the Monster boat owner. It ate my bo..at I spear....fishin..g . only to see that look in her eye almost with out thought she had bared down on her to leave her napping on the shinny floor.

Looking at the brown bear man. I ..look..I didn't mea..n to ...knock...yo..ur ...la..dy...out...she a bit crazy..you ...seem to be ...to have red marks ...is this a custom of your women here..... yes..

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Darien Cordel"]

Darien smiled out of embarrassment as the lady replied.his smile dropped as his currant stalker came steaming around the corner to fight the innocent woman he had just knocked over. He was about to do something about her when the woman seemed to react like a lady possessed and before he could react the debutant was on the floor "wow" Darien exclaimed.his draw slightly ajar, he remained looking gormless for a few second before he regained his composure "is she ok?" He said kneeling next to her. Then he remembered what his farther would say, she was bellow him , she didn't matter. So he stood up again.

She asked about his face Darien blushed and rubbed the back of his kneck "ERM ... Only the crazy ones" he decided he ought to change the subject "You said you wanted to speak to the owner of this boat, he's my dad I'll take you to him" follow me he said turning on his heel to walk off back the way he came.

Shaking herself at the way this one was acting. "Yes this one will be ...good...wake up...headache.." , looking away for the fact she hadn't gotten the dress on right. Pulling up the dress to make sure everything of her's stay in. Not understanding how those wore such clothing they wasn't very useful. " Does all the crazy dress for bed?" Darn it couldn't move if one need to fight or flee. One wouldn't wear less then that to bed. Trying to understand these customs some more.

Her eyes widen like bight bright blue stars.

"Oh, your ...dad...ohh. so do you also like letting the white monste.....r eat boats on.... goddess lake to bring... out food."

[member="Darien Cordel"]

"Good ... Very good " Darien laughed nervously and wrung his hands together. He looked away as [member="Inger Strömfire"] adjusted her dress. He was beginning to blush, this situation was highly embarrassing. Darien chuckled as Inger asked if all women dressed like his now incapacitated pursuer was for bed "She's not dressed for bed she is dressed for a party, but yes most women I know dress like that, I'm led to be live the poor dress more practically though" Darien shuffled between one foot and the other "yeah my dad owns the boat but we don't like hitting other boats , it scratches the pain work ... And our boat doesn't eat other " Darien moved over to his uncouncious pursuer and nudged her with his foot "we should find farther before she wakes up" he said before strolling down the corridor to the lift he pushed the button for his father's bedroom. Just before they reached the floor comprised entirely of Lucien's room "Sorry I never got your name"

Giving him one of her puzzled looks as if she had done or said something wrong. Giving away to once again looking down at the woman that out cold. Don't eat others this cause her to ponder more. "Don't Eat...then ..mmmm...what you...call when...dad ship make..little ...boat disappear under water..

Letting herself fellow at a very cautiously. Getting into the lift this causing her to pause to look into the tiny space. Bending down to look turning around quickly on the balls of her feet. In a attack position as they was closed in tight. Brought her back was [member="Darien Cordel"] asking her name. "Inger Stormfire of clan..Lake mist.. of Midvinter. child ...You...call..name..also..or...Big White son of father lake...

Darien smiled "sinking, ships can't eat things" Darien had a feeing that this woman was short of a few marbles, her preformance getting into the lift was evidence enough of that. Where had this girl comes from " i will just call you Inger, we are nearly at my farther room when you see him just mind your manners don't interrupt him and remember to address him was my lord " a small click announced their arrival.

Darien stepped out first "good afternoon farther may I present Lady [member="Inger Strömfire"] of Midvinter" having spoken he whent over to sit down on a sofa he was tired after fleeing from that woman.

Lucien turned from the window "Ah Darien hello I see your lady friend is absent, I trust you will give me the tale later ... However for now that can wait how can I help my lady?"

Nodding her had one then twice to the understanding what [member="Darien Cordel"] telling her. Wanted to ask a few more question time wasn't on her side. Finding the door come open. Couldn't get use to this tech. stuff. Pausing before getting out as if wanting to make sure it would come to eat her up with its closing door. Smiling that he step out first, as she step out of the small box she jump to make sure the box wouldn't get her. After which it seem that her dress out of place again. Thinking to herself how these female of their world would wear such a thing. Finding herself pulling it up a bit again before turning around.

Looking him down then back up before she spoke with her broken basic. My Lor...d I wan..t a boat ..get....back..water..freeze..your..big ..monster ..boat..at this ones boat took from shore...

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom