Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere in the Middle

he would put on fake smile as he approached in order to hopefully come off friendly and as a local and hopefully they wouldn't pry into his reason for being here noticed 2 force sensitives one being on a higher level than the other before speaking to the 2 he shakes his hair pushing it back outta his face once more as he begins to speak to the two one a Nautolan which is no surprise considering it being a water world the other a human boy which reasons were more reserved and would needprying to know but for now thst didn't matter

"hey"

[member="Killnan Omani"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Izama"]

he would put on fake smile as he approached in order to hopefully come off friendly and as a local and hopefully they wouldn't pry into his reason for being here noticed 2 force sensitives one being on a higher level than the other before speaking to the 2 he shakes his hair pushing it back outta his face once more as he begins to speak to the two one a Nautolan which is no surprise considering it being a water world the other a human boy which reasons were more reserved and would needprying to know but for now thst didn't matter

"hey"

[member="Killnan Omani"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Izama"]

Izama

jedi Protector of Bal'demnic
[member="Killnan Omani"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Tristan Gregory"]

She was looking at them as the jest was there with a smirk on her face remaining full of the rows of teeth. "Something like that, most don't like the idea of swimming to see the in the water. Something about monsters in the deep." She let out the chuckle with a deep sea before looking at the other one a human when she spoke saying her name with a nod of her head. "I am called Izama." She closed her mouth looking to the side as someone was there and approaching a little maybe with her large icy blue eyes while she tracked Zak with the other not seeing the one in front of herself. "I have just been out and exploring." Her head moved to toss her hair back while there were small strips along her neck in patterns.

The Nautolan flashed the Karkadon a dazzling smile.

Dazzling in part because the white of his teeth stood out in sharp contrast to the deep green of his skin. "Nice to meet you, Izama!" the young teen voiced in a cheery, happy-go-lucky manner. And he was sincere about that.

One, he liked meeting species, races, and cultures that he hadn't met before. Second, it was always nice to meet another person who liked to get out of their comfort zone and explore. And, for an aquatic or amphibian, getting away from the water's edge was always outside the comfort zone to some level or degree.

"Hey"

At the sound of the voice, the Nautolan turned and saw another human-ish man approaching them. Salt crystals were starting to form, in evidence of his having been in the water earlier. It gave him a sort of beach bum credibility that blended in with the environment. "Sup, brah," the teen offered with a grin, his head-tails flopping about as he kicked his head back and gave the stranger a 'sup nod.

[member="Izama"] | [member="Tristan Gregory"] | [member="Killnan Omani"]​

Killnan smiled, and greeted Izama (slightly chipper) immediately after Zak,

"From me too."

And it was true. He really needed to meet people, and so, this would probably be a good idea! Killnan turned around at a 'Hey.'
As Zak made his greeting, Killnan nodded a 'hello nod' at the man. Well, there seemed to be a lot of people around here. A kar-kara-don, which Killnan had to work to think of the pronunciation, a Nautolan and another human. Seemed like many people liked this place.

[member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Izama"] [member="Tristan Gregory"]

OOC note:
Necro-posting at [member="Killnan Omani"]'s request to continue this.

There seemed to be all kinds of strange and interesting people in this part of the galaxy.

"So who taught you how to use the Force?" the Nautolan asked, curiously. He'd seen the boy levitating the rock, so he assumed that the boy had a teacher... somewhere.

Wasn't that how this worked?

[member="Zak Dymo"]

Killnan could tell that Zak was a nice guy - Killnan's teacher was far from it. He says,

"I'm not actually too sure... He never said much about himself, only taught me the basic things, I didn't even know I was force sensititive beforehand."

He realizes how much he butchered that word,

"Sensitive."

Man, dude hadn't even given the kid a name.

Harsh.

What kind of training was that? "You should meet some of my friends," the Nautolan offered casually. It wasn't a recruitment speech. It wasn't a sales pitch. It was just a statement he believed in. He knew people, who just happened to be Jedi, that were masters of the Force. "There's this one, her name's Orihime... she can teach people some awesome stuff."

[member="Killnan Omani"]​

[member="Zak Dymo"]

Killnan looks up, interested,

"More about the force? Right now I can't do much more than... what you've already seen."

He has the curiosity of a younger child, yet his eyes show the look of pondering more common on a more mature person. Killnan was truly interested and intrigued by the force, and has no lust for power. He doesn't know much about the jedi and sith, not much at all. Though, now that he could have a way to learn more of the force, it seems he may learn more.

"That's completely normal!"

The Nautolan broke into a large smile, energized by the curiosity coming off of this kid. "The Jedi can teach you how to do a whole bunch of new stuff," the knight offered. Which, may have sounded a bit like a recruiting pitch... except it was totally true. Plus, it gave Zak a reason to visit [member="Coci Heavenshield"] in her office, and he wouldn't even be in trouble.

Well, wouldn't be in trouble... provided she hadn't heard about that little incident at Ord Janon.

"If you can get away to Voss, I can introduce you to a bunch of people who'll help you learn about the Force."

[member="Zak Dymo"]

Killnan smiles,

"I'd enjoy that."

At this point, Killnan was too interested to stop thinking about it. The force was interesting, not only that but useful (as Killnan now knew from seeing some feats of his father) but most of all, he needed a place to be at home again. And, judging by Zak's welcoming nature, the jedi seemed as good a place as any to find.

"Great!"

Well, he'd come to Sanctuary to get away... and apparently would be coming back with a new recruit for the Silver Jedi. "When you're ready, we can head to Voss. The people at the Silver Temple will be really excited to teach you."

[member="Zak Dymo"]

Killnan grins, excited. Once again, he'll have somewhere to go - and learn about the force on top of that! He smiles. A nice guy indeed, Zak was. He finds a random kid moving stuff with the force and offers to invite him to be a jedi! Killnan had heard stories about jedi. About how they saved people and helped them and things. And he might have a chance to be one!

"I'm ready to go anytime."

He smiles and thinks of what is to come. Would it be fun? Would it be boring? If Zak was any indication, it was probably not the latter, but still. So much more for Killnan to see - so much for him to do. All a few words away. And he had just said them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom