Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something Wicked this way Comes

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
The lone ship, a small fighter, made it's way out of hyperspace and into the reaches of the planet Dathomir. Flying down towards the surface the pilot made sure to find the nearest landing zone around the coordniates set. Once the ship landed the pilot exited, revealing herself to the world. The area was still and quiet, a good sign for Namarii, given that she was looking for those on this world who could give her answers.

The human girl wanted to become a strong and all powerful magic user in the galaxy. Ever since she learned that her parents were not her real ones and they, for all of her life, tried to keep her from using her natrual abilites, she wanted to be stronger than ever. She wanted to be the most powerful magic user this galaxy would ever see, no matter how dangerous or uncontrolled they claimed magic to be. The Jedi and Sith had the force but she wanted something more. That was why she was here, seeking the Night Sister or the fabled Council of Sorcery, a magic cult said to have agents on this planet. Thankfully, after using her persuasion powers on a pilot to gain his ship, it was made all the more easier.

The are she landed in was barren compared to the dense alien forest ahead of her. If anything that was where they would be. Namarii could already feel the dark power around this place and smirked at the idea of having it bend to her will. Without a moments thought she began walking into the forest, off to find someone who could be a suitable teacher.

@Darth Malificete

Lilith had come to Dathomir a long time ago. Trying to find out, what's so amazing about this planet, she had taken her ship and traveled here. Yes, there were the powerful Witches of Dathomir, who could be considered as some kind of relatives of the Council of Sorcery, but not much else, Lilith guessed. Another reason why she had come here was, that Nightsisters resided on the planet. They were the closest people to Councilors, using spells and undefined Force powers.

Now she stood in a forest, her ship hidden somewhere close to her. She had covered it with illusions, making it almost invisible to people.

@[member="Namarii"] (sorry for the short post... :p)

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Traveling deeper into the forest Namarii began to sense that if they were here they would have done something by now. It was starting to get somewhat irratable how nothing had happened. She was walking this way and that and not finding anything. Not a clue. Perhaps they didn't want to be found, but why? Did they think they were too good for her or something? Her mind began to build with anger at the idea she would never find them and get what she wanted. But then she heard someone approching. Not sure if it was friend or foe Namarii hid behind a tree and waited until she saw the woman also walking in the woods passing by. She waited until she had a better look at her, seeing her eyes and how she was dressed and sensing some sort of power from her. Perhpas this was a Witch she sought.

Stepping in front of the tree she said "Well, well. I was wondering when I'd find one of you. You know it's only so long before I start to get annoyed by how much walking around in some stupid forest just to find you lot."

@[member="Darth Malificete"] (lol no worries)

"Umm... Who are you?" Lilith asked after the steps she had heard turned into a woman. She looked a bit... strange, but not in a bad way. Though it wasn't a good way either. Wearing her typical attire which consisted of a red dress, red quite high heels (which weren't suitable for a such a location) and a hidden belt underneath the dress. She also had a handbag in which she held her lightsaber. Her wooden staff Fölges was in her right hand.

Thinking about who the woman could be, she came to one conclusion. She was a potential threat. Everybody was unless they stated otherwise or gave any proof of it.

@[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
She gave a little bow before saying "My name is Namarii. Namarii of....oh what does it matter." she waved it off. "I canme here looking for the Witches of Dathomir and I find you. So I'm assume either you're like me and looking for them too or you're one of them. It doesn't matter because either way I can tell you're a powerful person. And you have nice fashion sense as well. Not as nice as mine but still." It was clear by what she said what kind of woman Namarii was, an egotisitcal quick to judge type who was only out for herself. But then she didn't matter what people thought of her....most of the time.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Alright, then, Namarii. I am Lilith of Coruscant and like you, I have come to find some Nightsisters or... Witches of Dathomir. I would like to know more about their teachings to use them in the Cou-..." Lilith said, realizing, that she had almost told her something about the secretive Sorcery faction, so she stopped before completing her sentence. "Maybe we can work together to find them or something?" She was a bit honoured by the compliment, but she didn't have time to talk about it. She was here for a reason.

@[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
While she didn't know what it was Namarii did catch how Lilith stopped herself. Her eye perked with interest before she suggested finding the Nightsisters together. She walked towards her saying "Very well. And maybe you can tell me more about whatever it was you were going to say on the way." she pointed out before giving a coy smirk. "Shall we?" she asked, indicating the road ahead.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Alright." Malificete didn't want to tell her anything about the Council yet, but she knew one day, if not sooner, she'll have to do that. The woman didn't look like a person who would forget such things, Lilith sensed. She was also curious about Nightsisters, so she had to be a Sorceress, just like Malificete herself. Yet probably she used something different than she did. The magic CoS used was far more complicated than anything else due to being a combination of serious Dark Side powers including Sith Magic and... Sith Alchemy. Not many people knew these arts, nto even talking about using them. Indeed, Malificete herself was still unable to use such powers herself, which was a clear sign, that she was not at all a powerful Force-user. Yet.

"May I ask, why are you looking for them?"

@[member="Namarii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom