Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someones making a frowy face (needs master)

Bundori had a look on her face when she had been told and it was still there while she breathed out in a huff and crossed her arms while pursing her lips in a pout. "I don't want to go to the Fringe they don't have cookie's or treats." But she had to go, Shinju had wanted her to have training and while teaching her to kill was easy she needed to see where the little girls abilities laid and that was better served with the other members of the family.

Lucien walked down the corridor of the training centres new arrivals wing he was here to select a student, a task which was taking all day. He was tiered, board and his feet were getting sore. He approached the room Bundori resided in. He noticed that his "Colleagues" were ignoring her and with good reason she was the daughter of the fringes top interrogator, The mere vocalization of Shinju's name caused even the most rebellious children to obey. Lucien was not scared of Shinju however, He had one reason for this he was not dumb enough to upset her.

He stepped into the room and gave the little girl a low bow "This is no place for a little lady, shall we go back to my house and I will have one of my servants get you cookies"

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Cookie's? The mere mention of the sugary treat was enough to get Bundori to turn her head around as she saw her Godfather Lucien. The leader of several planets and as her mother said the only one in the Fringe who will kill you with proper manners. Not a bad thing but not something they usually went through. No she had her own little games to play with people but it is quite fine. A smile coming to her face as it reached and closed her eyes to be wider.

"Godfather Lucien." She kept the smile and bounced up and down while clapping and seeing the others. "Oh lets go, I am getting hungry."

Lucien smiled, He was pleased to see his god daughter so happy. He stretched out his hand "You should hold my hand there are nasty people here" He said, in truth this was a measure to reassure others Bundori was feared by association. He walked forwards and gently took her hand "Now what are you doing in this place?" He asked as he lead her out to his ship. There were quite a few stolen glances but nothing was said. Once on board Lucien Left Bundori in the lounge and went to find some sweet treats, he just hoped she had not developed her mothers tastes.

Bundori gave a nod of her head and took her godfathers hand while she looked around and waved to the others with a smile. "Oh mommy wanted me to learn how to use the force from others before she taught me since her powers are very different." And then they were off while Lucien went to find a sweet treat and she skipped around in a small circle and let her hair bounce up and down with a grin.

Lucien returned shortly afterwards with a tray of cookies he put them down on the coffee table then sat down in his chair. "So your mommy wants you to learn the force, well it isn't easy. Sit down in one of the chairs and then we are going to make the Cookies come to you" Lucien said whilst he waited for Bonduri to sit down He floated a biscuit over to himself. He had to start simmple the girl was only small after all.

Bundori sat down and took one of the cookie's while listening to Lucien. He was right of cource, learnign to use the force wasn't easy and she wasn't much for paying attention when it came to some of the lesson's though learning with the other children. Then he said use the force and she put it down making a frown with her face. Letting out a breathe in and out while she held her hand out to try and lift the cookie. She would be the cookie and she would eat the cookie... As soon as it came to her.

Lucien smiled "Keep at it it will come to you eventually, focus less on the cookie and more on what you want the cookie to do" He said leaning forward. He could see the strain on Bundori's face but she needed to learn.

Bundori bit her lower lip but she was focusing on her cookie and what she wanted it to do. She wanted it to rose and come to her but more importantly as she reached her hands out lifting it up slowly while she had a grin. Enjoying the time with her god father until the right moment while it broke apart as she wanted it to. "It's working."

"Very good" Lucien smiled "You're going to be quite the intimidating cookie lifter soon" He stood up the ship was landing "We have arrived on zaadja should we go and torment some people?" He said kneeling in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom