Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone good at messing with minds --

While I'm waiting for some of Matsu's plotlines to get under way, I was wondering if any one would be interested in teaching her a bit about mind control OR anything similar in regards to getting in to someone's head.

Later on I have aspirations for her to be very adept in that area. She is naturally gifted in regards to the Force but is mostly untrained so it would be pretty simple stuff. I imagine she'd just run across your character since for now she's traveling the Galaxy, learning what she can from different people and generally terrorizing the natives.

If any one is interested I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I got the Protectorate to hand an entire planet to me and made a lot of people believe an assassin droid is cuddly, lovable, and friendly.

Just saying :p Matsu may stop by Abregado at least investigating if mind tricks are being involved even if they're not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom