Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone…or something…has been biding its time – The Republic Dominion of Cyrillia

Break said:
"Don't you worry about me. I have my own ways around your kind" he chuckled.
But the answer was no, he was already seriously loaded and really didn't need the credits but any chance to kill a Jedi was reason enough to take a job.

He loosed the plasma ball at the padawan. 2 charged shots down and he's only got one full power shot left before he'd have to reload this clunking monster of an arm.
As the plasma flew through the air towards it's target Break readied another shot. "5% power" the Canon read as he put his arm in position again as the numbers climbed Break slowly made his way towards the padawan. Terminator-like (whatever the heck that was) and driven.

[member="Dair Cotarin"] / [member="James M Parker"] / [member="Kian Karr"]
Dair's eyes went wide at the sight of the plasma ball. He had thought keeping the man/possible droid talking would allow for a diplomatic solution. [member="break"] seemed to think differently, evidenced by the ball of roiling plasma shooting at his head. Just then, Dair felt the Force shift back into place. Even with its power, he didn't know what he was doing. He was in over his head, and so acted solely on instinct. The air around him steamed as the ice within his soul leaked out. Dair's presence in the Force always felt like a welcoming snow storm to him, cold and pure and beautiful. Now it burst forth, his eyes glowed with a pale, icy luminescence as the blizzard within exploded out of him with a nearly inaudible shout. Dair's hands flew up of their own accord and a bolt of sun dense ice streaked toward the plasma ball. The ice concussively melted on contact, a wave of force blew Dair back, off his feet and through the wall of the factory, into the soil outside. He dug a furrow in the dirt as he landed, then flipped backward a few times. He started trying to rise, but his trip through the wall and ground had hurt him fairly badly.

[member="maya whitelight"]

(Writer Post Count: 9)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom