Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Time Off

"Now I'm curious. What does set you off? I'll make sure to avoid it in the future."

They shared the smirk and both agreed Zesiro had been the trouble maker when they were little.

"Oh man, it would be neat to go back and remember those times. Just think of all the stuff we could have gotten into."

The smirk turned into a real smile and chuckle.

"You'll have to give me etiquette lessons and teach me how to drink tea. Introduce me on the different types. I've never really tried any."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She thought for a moment on what wpuld actually set her off...she kinda had a list together

Well lying and then stabbing me in the back is one but then again most are set off by that, Don t hurt my man is another man that would really get me going...cant think of anything else

Truely there was more but anya couldn't think of what they were, so she left it at that and smiled...she wished she could remember her childhood with zes...so many years and memories gone...it made her sad honestly, but seeing her sister laugh and smile before her it just...made those thoughts go away

there's not really any tea etiquette...least not for simple everyday things royalty however I'm sure there's plenty.. as for different types that can be done

The first two Zesiro checked off on her hand and partially on the third. Giving Anya a wink before speaking, "oh I wouldn't DREAM of HURTING your man."

The implied non message was meant as a joke since she wouldn't actually think of trying to seduce this other man anyway.

"Choking me is the one sure fire way to get me mad. Others are you know, trying to light me on fire or just kill me in general."

Having the light hearted conversation was fun for Zesiro and she hoped her sister didn't take it seriously. Well some of it was truth, but all the same it was mixed with fun. Her life had been quite serious since they parted with her training. Her master wasn't the nicest person around, but he was making her stronger and more powerful.

"No? I was under the impression there was etiquette even in every day settings for tea. Shows you what I know, huh? What is your favorite tea?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Anya coudlnt help a big smile before breaking into a laugh as she shook her head and listened as she gave a nod...truely yes being choked and almost killed would enraged her beyond words

yea he wasn't quite happy that we danced rather then land blows really upset when that jedi suddenly appeared believe me, I got punished and had to do some serious training ...barely hot any sleep those days

She shivered just at the thought as she frowned the chuckled again as she nodded

nope not unless your setting with royalty even then with my love I don't have use much of that...then again we both are usually busy....as for my favorite Nubian tea is the best

"We did start to fight though, but then that Jedi came in."

Anya would see Zesiro ​clench a fist when she thought of that Jedi. If the chance came, she would kill him. Taking a moment to relax, Zesiro closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I never did learn the name of that man on Nubia or yours until later. Quite impolite."

She chuckled slightly and shook her head.

"If it means anything now, I'm sorry."

When Anya mentioned Nubian tea, Zesiro got a look on her face like she wanted to get sick.

"The thought of that place just makes me squimish."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She patted her sisters arm as she sighed. For the two barely learning they seemed to have grown close as if time hadn't even separated the girls

hey don't worry, that man or anyone won't hurt you, if they do I'll come a knocking and when I lmovk I make sure they know

She said firmly as their food was brought out, soemthin g spicy for anya and whatever zes has ordered

zes...may I ask you something

She said getting serious

Allowing Anya to reassure her that she herself wouldn't allow anybody to hurt her, Zesiro gave her a slightly odd look.

"I'm getting better, with both the Force and physical fighting. We should spar sometime when you're not all dolled up."

Their food arrived and they fell silent while it was set out in front of them and their drinks refilled. When the servers left, Zesiro continued where she had left off.

"Really I'm not scared...ok I take that back, I'm terrified of your old master."

The look on her sister's face changed and Anya wanted to know if she could her something.

"Of course, ask me anything."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She gave A smirk at her odd look, really she did care a lot for her sister it was her own sister one she didn't know she had...so she would cherish it

I know your getting better I can feel it, just me being a sister I guess...trying to protect my family so I won't have to lose you again

She gave a smiel as she sipped her wine listening to her as she nodded

he is...ill be honest the way he thinks is odd but truely he's a monster...he cares for nothing but his own goals...

She then sighed as she shook a but before she finally spoke again

I was think, I can't fight my own sister...i wanna know if...i wanna know if you'll join me in the dominion...your skills would be useful and would help us a lot...plus I could get you a house here and stuff

Zesiro listened to Anya and just nodded. She really had thought the reason her being drawn to Nubia that day was the man, but it had been for her sister.

"I think time and distance can separate us, but blood won't. When one of us needs the other, we'll be there. You have my back and I have yours."

The words Anya spoke of her old master made sense and she gave voice to her thoughts.

"Isn't that the way Sith work though?"

It took Anya a few seconds to speak after that and when she did, Zesiro was quite surprised with what she asked. Shaking her head though, she knew what her answer was going to be.

"Do I look like the type of person that's ready to settle down? Besides, I need training and to grow up before I feel I would be ready to commit to anything. That includes to the First Order. I haven't taken any vows or such things, just my master is a Ren."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Anya looked down kinda let down by the answer as she had been hoping she'd say yes, however zes had a point unlike anya where she was forced to grow up and learn...forced to be stronger, zes needed to get stronger . She looked up and gave a small smile nodding gently

already speaking wise words hahaha I can only imagine you'll speak more when you grow more

She took a bite if her food and thought for a moment before speaking

you know I can train you in other stuff if need be, or if you need any uh transportation and such maybe I might be able to work a few deals here and there

Zesiro could tell her answer disappointed Anya, but they both knew it was true.

"When the time is right and I'll know when it is, I'll get back to you on it. Times change and positions in life. Things will be different then. You'll be married happily to your business partner and I'll be ready to settle down. Heck, you'll have a pack of kids running around your knees by then."

Joining in eating when Anya did, silence fell between them for a few moments.

Letting out a small snort of amusement at the words of her sister, she shook her head slightly. Pointing at her with a fork before speaking, Zesiro considered what to say as she chewed.

"Well, the last time we got together for training, we got separated and well, I was found by the Ren and now here I am. If I ever need anything, I'll let you know though."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Anya couldn't hell but laugh at her first statement, her and adron had indeed been back and forth a little on the marriage part, and a lot of the kiss parts. She shook her head and smiled nodding

maybe so huh, by then youll have nieces and nephews hahah you'll be a aunt

She thought for a minute, she felt bad she had left her that day, she swallowed a bite

yea...i do apologize for that, thus time won't leave ya hahaha in fact I know places around here good for training...wont be like the one I had in mind on endor however

Her first statement had been said with a straight face, but at the reaction of Anya, Zesiro couldn't help but smile and shook her head.

"As long as I can send them back at the end of the day, my dear. I want none of my own right now."

Anya fell silent and Zesiro felt the almost embaressment that they had been seperated on Endor that day. Giving a small wink at her words, Zesiro spoke to her.

"You know if you wanted me dead that badly, there are easier ways."

Laughing at her joke, she stopped listening to Anya with a nod.

"Oh I'm sure, this is your home now right?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She gave A chuckled as she shook her head and smirked

gonna spoil them when they come eh? Hahahah

Anya still felt bad she head left her with no real explanation, the force had simply grabbed her again and threw her around before bow setting her where she was needed

oh I know there's easy ways but I wasn't exactly taught the easy way hahaha...abd yea this place is my home...soon enough I bet these will be my people...its all happening quite fast ya know...to thibk a year ago I was nothing but a mere girl afraid to fight back

Taking a bite of her food and looking across at Anya, she tried not to smile at her words. Not being able to help though when she was done chewing, Zesiro cracked a grin and nodded.

"You know me too well I think. Spoil them with candies and send them home on a sugar high."

Her smile fading, but not her good humor, she heard what Anya said and nodded.

"Now listen to who is sounding all wise. We were each taught in different ways and by different people, Anya. I was taught to use my body and mind as weapons and never learned how to fight. When I killed my first master, I got into a tangled up relationship that made me weak. Only now do I realized just how weak I was...even now, I'm not as strong as you are. Someday maybe I will be."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]
She winked As she smirked and chuckled at what she said nodding

hehehe those will be the days for sure

She looked away for a moment, smiling big. Yea She had spoke a little wisdom, she looked to her sister and nodded

while I was taught to endure any hit given and give old a lot, kinda like yin and yang aren't we? Both are better at something then the other but conpliment each other

Zesiro finished off her food and drink, sitting back in her booth.

"That was wonderful food, sister. You're going to invite me to the wedding right?"

Her saw the smile on Anya's face and knew the words she had just said actually meant something to her sister.

"Which one is which though? Eventually maybe it'll be clear, but by then we will probably be old, grey and grandparents."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She nearly coughed at the words, she knew a wedding had to be imminent but with the borders of war closing in she hasn't planned nor thought on it much

of course, your my only family I can invite sand I need a maid of honor

She smiled big as she put a finger to her lips and gave a wink

that depends on what you think

Zesiro chuckled at the reaction of Anya. When she finally replied, she just nodded and gave her sister a small smile.

"I just hope I catch the flowers when you throw them. No plans here to get married. I'll be happy to be your maid of honor."

At the wink and words of Anya, she covered her own lip with a finger as if they were keeping it secret. It actually felt familiar like they had done this as children growing up. Sometime she would return to Tatooine alone and see if she could find out anything else from when she was little.

"It flows like the tide apparently. First me, then you...maybe my time of causing mischief again is on the rise. Or better yet, maybe we both do it at the same time! Oh just think of how much trouble we could cause together."

She almost giggled like a little girl when she finished speaking and looked across at Anya.

"Ah I don't think you're up for such games anymore though."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She gave a smile good finished as she pushed the plate to the side and listened as she gave a nod with a chuckle

catch it and steal the others chance huh? Hahaha defintly sounds like something you would do sis

She thought on her sisters next wirds, true she wasn't one to cause trouble now however maybe a little trouble somewhere else one if these days would be interesting

such games in this planet I couldn't do to much hhhjj how do you put it...risk? However else where and with a disguise I might be convinced to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom