Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Time Off

After their sudden separation on Endor and Zesiro's capture by Kyrel, she and Anya had lost contact. In her time with Kyrel, he had opened her eyes to many new things. How power had grown, but she wasn't as strong as she could be yet.

Her attitude and demeanor changed, but her attractiveness was still there. Instead of wearing such revealing clothing, she had taken to wearing a full shirt and cloak. The pants she wore were still as tight as ever though.

The change would be noticed right away by her sister right away. Zesiro did not bother to keep anything hidden from her twin.

The young sith had contacted Anya almost out of the blue when she knew she was going to have a bit of time between missions with her master. With everything that had happened since they parted, Zesiro wanted to fill her sister up on the details. Anya invited her to Serreno where she lived currently and had told her when to show up.

With her new found confidence, Zesiro exited the spaceport and headed to the location to meet with Anya.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]
Her sister Was a interesting one when they first met, unfortunately they were split apart with anya following the force her own way and zes going off on here own

She tracked to the space port ready to meet her sister yet again, anyas power had changed and become stronger her appearance more like royalty then a warrior and slave to her master, she felt her sisters approaching walked to her with a smile

my my zes you sure have changed

When Zesiro was her sister, her eyes showed her surprise. She would offer her a hug and take a step back looking at the new appearance if Anya.

"You think I have changed? Look at you."

Her hands just motioned at Anya from head to toe.

"What's been going on? Looks like you've gone up in life a bit."

She looked like she was a step down from royalty and the way she carried herself indicated the same.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She laughed and patted her shoulder pulling her gently to follow in a nice and slow step

Well, after we departed I roamed around lost for little bit, then I ended up meeting a count on naboo..young guy nice..handsome...he and I kinda clicked real quick and we fell in love he's given me the job if his body guard and helping him with his company

She got to a speeder as she opened it for zes to enter

what of you sister what has happened with you

They walked a short distance as Anya told Zesiro what happened in the time they were apart and she just laughed a little.

"A count huh? Love and work for him? How is that going for you? I can just imagine what you could be doing while guarding his body."

Anya knew what kind of woman her sister was and what her words implied. Zesiro wouldn't be surprised if she caught a blush out of her.

"What is his company though?

Returning to more of a s​erious tone of voice as she asked. They reached the speeder, Zesiro climbed in and waited to answer until Anya joined her. Taking out of her cloak what looked like a mask, she put it on and pulled the hood up over head.

"When we got separated on Endor, I was captured by a Ren there. Remember I said I didn't want to go there in the first place? The reason why was I had almost been killed there by this guy when he was hunting down my then boyfriend and is now my master. He has continued my training and provided me with a purpose I lacked before and goals I didn't have."

She took the mask off and held it out for Anya to check out.

"I'm training to be an assassin."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Anya couldn't help but snort then laugh as she patted her sisters shoulder, she it offered a wink at her as she hummed and smiled

a simple shopping business is all your be surprised however the amount of paperwork involved

She didn't wanna provide to much to zes...sure she was her sister and only living family but she had to play it safe, she listened to her sister and gave a nod as she took the mask and looked it over, she then spoke to the driver as they started off

a assassin eh? You certainly have the skills and form for it, I think it would suit ypu....but a assassin for who

They had a few moments of shared humor before getting back to the meat of the conversation.

"You're probably right and I have no clue, but that is life, dear sister."

Separated around the age of twelve, their minds messed up and only discovered their relationship a few months ago, they had grown up different lives and turned into different people. However, they had worked out their differences and made amends.

"It seems once you're started down a path you're always on it."

Shrugging slightly when she spoke, Zesiro fell silent for a moment as she thought about how much information to give Anya.

"For my master, the Ren that found me on Endor that day."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She nodded listening to her, if it was a ren she served she needed to play careful, however theybwouldnt return back to the manor instead they had pulled up to a nice looking restraunt

I agree on the path sister, howecer some may have different directions along the way

She'd help her sister out of the speeder as she walked with her into the restraunt

I figured a private place to talk and eat would be nice

She said as they were quickly led to a room and sat down

order whatever you like sister my treat

When she mentioned the fact her master was a Ren, Zesiro felt her sister close up slightly and wondered why. She herself wasn't a Ren, but Anya wouldn't know that.

"My dear sister, I'm not a Ren and I don't tell my master everything. He's just teaching me. Honing my skill set and trust me, I've gotten so much better than when we parted. I'm not quite the fire bomb you are. Different skills. I'll never be like you I don't think."

She didn't mean it in an insulting or mean why and hopefully Anya understood that. The tone of her voice held no such indication of that either. Zesiro was just making a statement of what she considered a fact.

They pulled up to a restaurant and Anya held a hand out to help Zesiro out of the speeder. Accepting the hand, she gave her sister a small squeeze and let go. Commenting she thought it would be nice to have the chance to sit and talk, Zesiro agreed. Obviously Anya had a bit of power here and they were seated in a private room quickly. Taking a look at the menu, she nodded when told she could order anything she wanted.

"Anya, I'm not going to bite you anymore. Anything you tell me, will stay with me. Part of being an assassin is keeping secrets."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She sughed As she rubbed her forehead...that was a boy harsh on her part to change her as like that, she looked up and nodded

in sorry sister, just with this war gpim g on and everything...ome has to play the game carefully...i shouldn't of came off like that I truely am sorry

She looked at her menu and listened, she gave a smile as putting the menu down deciding in a spicy meal today looking to her sister

I know I know...you've changed a lot and...its just do odd nearly year ago you were this lady I barely knew and such now...

She sighed and gave a smile to her as she bowed her head

I just am glad your ok still and have changed for the better

Anya rubbed her forehead as if she had a headache and nodded after.

"Hey it's ok. You didn't know. When isn't there war though and sometimes they do pit families against each other. Hopefully that'll never be the case for us. Ah even if it does, I wouldn't want to fight you."

Giving her a smile and chuckle.

"Yeah the first time we met, you tried to light me on fire. Um, whatever happened to the guy you were with."

The look on Zesiro's face would show the thought of him made her uncomfortable and she worried he was chasing her.

"You've changed too. Not sure if it's for the better, but you seem happier, so that's what counts right?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

War...it divided friends and family alike...turning each person I to a monster capable of bloodlust and desctrution

I wouldnt able to bring myself to fight you at all sister...i have a lot now sure but...im not sure I can kill that of my own blood

She chuckled and nodded with a smile

yeah I did try and light you aflame huh...as for my former master he...i don't know where...konda just disappeared...but after we left he subjected me to brutal training..took me to a place where sith trained a faction....the name escapes me

She placed a hand on her arm sensing that discomfort and spoke

he isn't going after you...you weren't a target worht it to him

She said and nodded with a smile

I am a lot happier now...a lot of stuff is going good

Sharing the chuckle about their first meeting, they enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

"Funny how things turn out sometimes. I swear in the past year things got so rough on me I had to go into hiding. If what you say about your former master is true, then I shouldn't have anything to worry about anymore. Unless I meet up with that Jedi again."

The Jedi in question was the one that had disrupted them on Nubia at their initial meeting. A day, Zesiro would never forget.

At the words of Anya, she would see Zesiro physically relax in knowing that the man from Nubia wasn't coming after her.

"So have you found a guy? I've said screw trying to find love and in the past it weakened me. Just not something I'm interested in."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She nodded about The jedi....definitely a odd thing for sure but she was glad to get away from him

Yea I found a guy. It's the one I want to be with till the day I finally pass to the force...we both just suddenly clicked together...he compliments my cons.. as I do his

She gave a smile as she stirred her drink looking into if before she looked to her sister

you'll have to meet him one of these days, he's a very nice man and for his age though young very wise

The waiters arrived with some water and to take their orders. After they did that they were alone again and given the chance to continue their conversation. Zesiro gave half a smile at Anya and shook her head.

"What's his name? Are you SURE you want me to meet him?"

Winking an eye, Zesiro teased her sister. She really had changed and while there were times she could take up her old lifestyle, she didn't want to.

"No really, I wouldn't dream of doing something like that. How old is he? We're not that old."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She snorted a bit before laughing at her sisters comment, she took a sip of her water and smiled

hahahah trust me he's a loyal one, he's if I remeber 19? I'm four years older then him but you know still older

She said as she took a minute to think and gave a smile

kinda odd how we met.. we both just happened to be at the same shop...i moved over to talk to him and well...it just took off

It was nice to see Anya so happy and relaxed. A big change over the last few meetings they had. She also felt lighter in the Force, no longer as dark. Zesiro felt this finally and gave her sister an odd look.

"Are you no longer such a hot headed fire ball anymore?"

They had both already decided they wouldn't fight each other, but if her sister was going soft, that might prove to be problematic in the future. Zesiro waited on her answer and her smile had faded slightly as she spoke.

"Was it his shop you met in?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She took a minute to think her question over, she gave a smile as she chuckled and looked at her with a smirk

I still am just more level headed and in control...ive started looking into this gray side of the force...it allows for control of dark and light...i still use the dark side yes...just...this fire ball knows when to become hot headed

She was still very much powerful just more in control of her emotions now...her aura would tell that much

no it was a tea shop

Anya fell silent for a minute to think on how to answer Zesiro. She could tell from the look on her face, even if she hid it with a smirk.

"Hum, it takes a lot for me to get mad. Choke me though and I'm there. I've never been one to lose my temper easily. I wonder if it was that way growing up and you being the trouble maker?"

Somehow Zesiro thought she was the one getting into mischief and not Anya.

"Didn't know you liked tea. I'll take a good caffe over tea any day."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Well, I've always kinda had those things that'll set me off faster then jumping to light speed...and I bet you were the secret trouble maker as a child

She smirked and sipped her water then spoke

it's been that thing to relax me...plus there is so many different types it's crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom