Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Time Off

Anya finished eating and pushed her plate to the side. It was nice just being able to sit, relax, catch up and just talk with her sister. Zesiro knew she should return to her master though before he learned of her departure.

"As I said before, you know me too well I think."

Chuckling a little, Zesiro just shook her head.

"Maybe with a disguise, but I don't think you'd like wearing a mask such as this."

Holding it up again, she actually put it on again and nodded to Anya.

"I should be going, sister. Let me know when you're getting married and I'll be here. Fully dressed and in normal clothes or whatever you want me in."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She nodded and stood as she put a few credits down and then looked to her sister as she smiled

I'll let you know a month ahead of time or week before I'll see just know you'll get a invite quick

She said and bowed

good bye sister please stay safe

Zesiro nodded when Anya gave her word that she would let her know when to show up for the wedding and smiled. Though she had the mask on, her sister would hopefully feel the joy she felt when she did.

"Oh c'mon. I'm your sister. Give me a hug."

Shaking her head, Zesiro would give Anya a farewell hug and leave the restaurant without turning back.

[member="Anya Loma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom