Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Things You Just Can't Forget {Circe}

Renn'Dar Sekairo, Darren Savan... God that was perfect. Did Circe have that planned from the start? With a little chuckle I gently stroked Darren, happy to see him doing well. Looking back up at the other mother of this childe, I smiled and gave her a kiss. "Renn'Dar Darren Savan Sekairo it is. Isn't he beautiful? I wonder if he'll be a force user like you, or a pilot like me..." I replied quietly. I started imagining what his future would be like... I knew so much of it was so far away, but I still wanted to do whatever I could to make sure it was a good one. "You've got a fabulous mum, you know that Darren? Her and me are gonna take great care of you, I promise."
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Yes we will." She smiled, helping Ven off of the massage table. "I believe you two need some time alone for a while. Nursing him and all... I'll be in the bedroom when you're ready." And with that, Circe slowly walked upstairs to the bedroom, a soft smile on her face as she eagerly awaited the ascension of Ven and Darren to the bedroom. Until a crib was made for the newborn plant, he would be sleeping in between his mothers in their bed, calmly swaddled by the fuzziest of blankets. This life couldn't get any better.

Not right now, that was.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

With a smile and nod I got up, still holding Darren. I didn't think anything could be so cute. Gently I rocked him back and forth, humming a little tune as I did. It was one my own mother used to sing to me before I went to bed. One day I'd teach Darren the song, so he could share it with his own kids. Of course that would be some time from now. Some part of me felt like the plant childe liked the tune. I couldn't help but smile wider.
A bit of time passed, but eventually Darren seemed done nursing for now, and was probably ready for a nap. Trying to stay quiet, just in case he was already asleep, I carried him upstairs and into the bedroom.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Circe was already in bed, happily ready to curl up with both Ven and Darren under a torrent of fuzzy blankets. The two of them were an excellent couple, and soon, hopefully, they would be meeting Emperor Kaine Zambrano. Their work with him would be quite excellent. She was looking forward to seeing Ven become the greatest mercenary in the entire Galactic Empire. But right now, it was time to love, not kill, and allow the comfort of her son nestled tenderly in her arms to soothe Circe and her lover to sleep.

What a wonderful world @Circe Savan and @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] lived in...

(FIN?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom