Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new threads

It had taken weeks since he sent out the transmission to his old master. Despite being a sith, Vulpesen still managed to stay in touch with the old amaran. He might have loved Zarro, but sometimes he wondered just how effective the trading co was when it came to time tables. And of course, it was just when he started to lose faith that a package arrived on Coruscant with a simple note with three words written in Amaran. Almost immediately, Vulpesen sent out a summons, remembering one person he had worked with before, if not briefly. Now, the darth wandered into the halls of House Thul on Alderaan, looking for the person he had called to help him.
[member="Elaine Thul"]

She head out to greet [member="Darth Tsolan"], she hated going near the windows these days. Seeing what the one sith have done to her beautiful world, she was duty bound to protect it. She had failed, though she had managed to make contingency plans. She had created a seed bank, and collected dna of animals that use to live here. May be one day she would be able to help restore her planet to it's former glory, before the vong came and claimed it for their own.

She saw the sith lord heading into her estates, she head out to him and bowed. She then rose up and asked, Darth Tsolan I hear you wish for House Thul to create you some new armour? This was the usual reason sith lords came to pay her a visit, as she still had the royal armory, and access to phrik.

He shook his masked head and let his tail flick behind him, a pair of bags slung over his shoulder containing everything he had wanted to help with the creation of his armor. "You heard wrong I wish to create my own armor. I wish for House Thul to aid me in the process." He was a man of detail and thus he would make sure that everything was done under his supervision, if not under his hand. "Now, is there a place we can start?"

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Then I am will happily oblige my lord, if you would follow me. She then lead him, to house armoury. There they processed phrik, and armours would design any aspect of someone armour. She then lead the lord to her chief armour, a man named O'leary. This man is Darth Tsolan, you are to help him in anything he requires for his personal armour. O'leary bowed his head, and then said Right you are my'lady. He then looked at the lord, and asked What do you have in mind, and can we take your measurements? Elaine then took step back, to see what the sith lord would do next. Since he wanted to oversee this project, she decide she would watch him.

He reached into his coat and produced a small holoprojector, quickly displaying a large coat like armor which would cover the entire body. "Leggings, the coat, the undershirt, everything." As he spoke, he flicked his hand around, causing the suit on the projector to break into several pieces. "In my ship, there should be more than enough shell spider silk for the creation." He reached into his pouch and pulled out a large jar of the Nocur Oils. "This will be turned into an adhesive." He reached into the other and pulled out a very large container of phrik dust. "This will cover the armor, using the adhesive to stay in place."

[member="Elaine Thul"]

b8ce32bc4e827f578a30b8ff84bf44a3-d7b6cbb.jpg

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She looked at o'leary as he began about his work, he measured the sith for his new gear. He then began, first sending the Nocur Oils to be turned into glue. He looked at the jar of phrik dust, and then looked at his bucket. They had more phrik shavings in their than this man did, Would you like us to add some for you? He asked him, while checking his inside leg measurement. He then sent the sizes of to seamstress to cut the spider silk. The tended to use kilik silk here, but if that what he wants thats what he will get. Know armouring process was on it`s way, a servant came in with tea. It was imported know a days, as the area grew on is know vong formed. Elaine took her tea and offered the sith lord one. He would have to put his own milk and sugar though, as he was only a sith lord, not an alderian lord.

He moved to help with the measuring, though he would stop any attempts to touch or remove the mask which covered his face. "Yes. But do not let the power grow too heavy. As light as phrik is, I don't want to trade any large amount of agility for my protection." Once the suit was brought away, he sat down, waving away the tea. "I'll want it to come out before its ready so that I can put in a few of my own touches."

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

The chief armour O'leary smiled at his comment, he had only being making things out of phrik for twenty years. He had been doing this since he was a boy, he knew how to weave phrik. He said ​Yes my lord, I shall make sure all things are as your requested. He then head off to make sure, that all was done as he had been instructed to do. A few hours later, he came back with the item, Here you go my lord, ready for your final touches. Elaine will be in office with your bill after. He then gave a polite nod, and carried on with his duties.

Vulpesen nodded to the man and took his armor before proceeding to a table. Onced he was there, he set down the coat and cot to work, stitching on a black sheild to the back. In the center of the shield would be a golden star, flanked by a pair of wings. Of course, he had also made sure to lace the entire pattern with a higher concentration of phrik to keep it from becoming a weakness. Once he had done that, he put on the coat and flipped up its hood, inspecting it and finding himself more than pleased with its light weight. "Good to see that I didn't turn to fools for help." Satisfied with the work, he headed to the office.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

I trust everything is fine with your new armour? She asked politely, as she handed him a datapad. The pad had a breakdown of all the cost of making the armour, each item was itemised and labour added. Also a product information, so it was easier to maintain the garment. She offered him a drink of wine, as it was later know. She liked the wine it took her mind off, what they have done to alderaan.

"Aye, it is." He accepted the glass and pressed a button on the mask, before pulling away the lower part which disengaged with a small click. Taking a sip of the drink, he tapped on the datapad, paying for the services. "I'll just have to break it in during my next conflict."

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Good, and it was doing business with you. She then hoped he get killed, by some sith spawn falling on him next battle. She hated the one sith, for vong forming her planet. Why this one, not one of the others they had conquered. This was one most beautiful worlds in the galaxy, and they destroyed it for there cannon fodder. She then took a sip of her drink, and asked If you need any alterations, or know of others who need armour please feel free to send our way.

He nodded to her and drained the rest of his wine before starting towards the door. He could feel her hatred for him, and a part of him was happy for it. So long as it didn't cause her to skimp on the armor, he was sure that such might come in handy in the future. "I assure you, I will."

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom