Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Some more writes.

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
Hello! Again!

So, with stability in life comes time for some great stories! I'm looking to have Bastila get involved in...well, whatever! I'm open to rivalry threads or establishment thereof, friendship goofy times - look, those are real fun! And any character development that people would be interested in. Let the good times flow!

Only thing I ask is for some gentle reminders, pokes, stabs or prods if I owe you or neglect to check, working on that as well! :D I'll turn on notifications for each thread! :)

So, my Discord is thespark. (Yes, with the period too)

Or you can feel free to send me a DM here and I'll respond!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
Bastila Sal-Soren Well hey there, it's been ages, glad to see you still kicking around.
Of course! Glad to be around! Hope all is well with you. Nice to see some familiar faces appear here lately. Of course I've been on and off for a few years but I'm sticking around for sure now that life has finally stabilized. Crazy how things can get.

We'll have to write together! You planning any Jorus adventures of treasure, excitement and relic hunting?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom