Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Info About Previous Hutts on SWRP

I'd like to say that I'm glad to see the Hutt Cartel being made. I'm wishing you all the best of luck with this Faction.

I'm posting this just to divulge some information related to the Hutts on SWRP:
There used to be another incarnation of the Hutt Cartel before this one. It managed to take a bit of Hutt Space. However, the Black Sun took over and killed the reigning Hutts during that time.

Just thought you guys would find such information interesting. Yall can either ignore it or build upon it.

Have fun, yall. :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Hmm... Opposite story from what a Black Sun told us, but either way, thanks for the heads up.

As far as I know, we don't plan on going to Major Faction status. Crime Syndicates don't do well in the open where everyone can hit them. We'll stay a minor faction for now, I think.

OOC : Crime Syndicates with a planet is just asking for heaps of trouble. Have any of you thought about making your own version of the Wheel/Void Station/etc in the factory? Own it outright and rake in profits.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I own the Wheel and have had it confirmed by Darth Kyros (really, there was a mishap that two PCs owned it at the same time, but the other guy told me he'd shelved that character and Kyros pretty much told me to "not screw up" and there'll be no problems with it)

I'm RPing on Nar Shaddaa with the Republic to push our agenda on the world using the Hutts as advisers to the Republic Senator there. I'm using that primarily to forward the Tenloss Company and Popo's agenda, but there's another thread with the Black Suns that could use some Hutt Cartel attention. I had planned on negotiating our influence on Nal Hutta with the Black Suns. They'll allow us to set up shot provided we pay "rent". The thread is where we'll negotiate the cost of "rent".

I'll post the links in the Faction RP thread later.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Tatooine is already partially under control by me, that is where my palace is actually located @[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Key word there, Gajjulla. "Partially owned". Hutts don't get by on partially owning much. Major factions own planets. We control them. OOC, they hold sway. IC'ly, they have to deal with or go through us. I suggest a thread to completely take over Tatooine's underworld, forcing the OOC owners to go through us IC'ly with that planet.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom