Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Important Business

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Agreed. There are many among the military that see the One Sith Inquisition as a force that can be used to stabilize the One Sith, however, I also see the military as a force that can serve as a stabilizing force; I honestly do think in the future, there will be competition between ourselves and the Inquisition. I wonder how that will pan out." Krayzen Dratos stated.

"Agreed Darth Erebos, or we will all be damned if the OS falls." Krayzen replied.

Soon, they arrived in the mine; now it was time to set up the droids.

With a press on his wrists com, Erebos called in a Jita-class freighter who came in and landed not far from the mine as it began to unload the labor droids who would make short work of the mine, given time. Erebos nodded to [member="Krayzen Dratos"]'s statement, he would watch the galaxy burn around him instead of seeing the OS fall. "It might turn into healthy competition but only time can tell."

[member="Darth Erebos"].

"A healthy competition in which we must win, through the usage of various designs, and products, among other measures that we must undertake Darth Erebos." Krayzen stated.

The Sith then so a Jita-class freighter land, and as it landed, Krayzen so the exit hatch opened. Many mining droids began to come out, and the Sith Knight's own freighter arrived many mining droids coming out of his freighter.

Krayzen then so the head mining droid, or at least the ones that the mining droids had been programmed to obey, and listen to, other than Darth Erebos and Krayzen.

"You are to go, and mine phrik immediately." Krayzen ordered.

"Yes master." the droid stated.

Krayzen then looked at Darth Erebos, wondering if he wanted to do anything else. The mining part was done; what was left now was the pirate base.

Looking towards [member="Krayzen Dratos"], Erebos put his hand against his chin. "Well while we wait for the mining droids to finish. We could secure this planet, I've read reports of piracy in this sector, some stemming from this very planet in fact." He then said as he gestured towards Krayzen with a friendly gesture of the hand that had gripped his chin. "But yes I do agree I think the competition should be won by the military, I have more faith in the military now as I've seen them as more reliable at the moment. However I will reserve judgement until I see how the inquisition fairs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom