Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solved.

I'm looking for someone, preferably a light sider -- or member of a Light side faction, to help me Force Imbue a blade to better use in RP until I get to the point where I feel ready to craft my own saber. I like to keep things as realistic as possible, which is one reason I haven't crafted my lightsaber yet, I need more training before I'd feel ready to do so.

But, Coryn took an ancient Valkyri sword from the Vinterbound in the dominion of Midvinter and I would like to imbue it so as to make it more resilient in combat, and if possible to make it resistant to saber strikes until such a time as I can craft a saber of my own.

Can anyone, or is anyone, willing to help me with this? I'm willing to work on a dev thread with the person who helps me, if that is necessary. In fact, I would prefer to dev it, if only for the sake of a bit of training in the skill itself.

How about it folks, anyone willing to help a padawan out?

P.S.

My apologies for the title, I just wasn't sure what to name the thread.

[member="Coryn Raxis"]
I suggest [member="Micah Talith"] or [member="Phylis Alince"], I know they're both skilled in Jal'shey force imbuement. I could help, but I'm more on the Alchemy side of things.

Edit: To clarify, I am a neutral force user in both the Republic and Galactic Alliance, both of which are light side factions.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Perhaps I should have worded my request a little more precisely; I meant that I was asking for the help of anyone knowledgeable in the art of Force imbuement so long as they weren't dark aligned and sought to place some kind of trap on the blade and whatnot. I am perfectly okay with neutral masters, who are skilled in the art, helping me out. Beggars can't be too picky of choosers.

For Clarity's sake:

I would be willing to work with you on the Dev/Training if you were up for it. I've seen you in two lightside factions that I am in. :)

The same goes for [member=Micah Talith] and [member=Phylis Alince] if they would be willing to do it, in the event that you didn't have the time.

[member="Coryn Raxis"]
I'm not dark side aligned, ;). Alchemy can go both ways, I just happen to be a master of it. I've even invented/come up with my own way to get rid of an area's dark side presence, or deter dark side force users.

I spend most of my time leaving french love notes or making jewelry for a Jedi who probably won't use it.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Well, in that case, If you'd be willing to train/dev it out with me, I'd be willing to learn and participate. Like I said, I would work on the dev thread as well, would prefer it in fact. That Fate's Embrace would be a handy piece for Coryn in his internal struggles with the dark side.

[member="Coryn Raxis"]
Sure. I'm sure [member="Corvus Raaf"] will be glad to see I'm helping a Jedi train. :) If you don't mind, I'll be introducing an NPC as a second student, too. I have a budding business I'd like to expand, and I'm going to be training students as employees.

Not at all, add whatever you'd like to the thread.

Do you mind tagging me when you are ready? Assuming that you would create the thread as well, if not, I would be willing to do so.
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Braith Achlys said:
[member="Coryn Raxis"]
I'm not dark side aligned, ;). Alchemy can go both ways, I just happen to be a master of it. I've even invented/come up with my own way to get rid of an area's dark side presence, or deter dark side force users.

I spend most of my time leaving french love notes or making jewelry for a Jedi who probably won't use it.
tumblr_m3tp8t2rpZ1r9sdxe.gif

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom