Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo Training

Ello,

I'm wondering how solomio training (without any teacher/ solo thread) works? I know it can work with lightsaber styles, physical training, and stuff like that. Force abilities are a little more confusing though. Also, is there a limit to how much you learn solo? I know working with other teachers are very encouraged, and I like it that way too, don't get me wrong. If I do decide to learn something solo though, is there a cap to how many training solo's you run at the time, etc? I do plan on Kerri learning ataru and maybe easier dark and/or light (mostly light) side abilities alone and stuff, so... yeah.

Thank you,
~ Elvira

Not really as long as the ability you are learning solo is appropriate for your level..........Padawan, Knight, or Master. The only other exception I can think of is the really powerful or rare abilities you may not be able to learn solo without somebody calling foul.

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

There isn't any limits I know about, in terms of self training well I enjoy it. It is great to work with others but sometimes you just want to have your own experience in a self contained story. I am up to part eight of my self training with nearly 80k for the story.

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]
There are no restrictions, and there is no list. If you want specific canon abilities then I suggest looking at wookiepedia for force powers and use your best judgment and practice restraint on what you want to learn.

[member="Raziel"] Nope. Why?

EDIT: to all, I've actually composed a list of stuff I want to have Kerri learn right now. I can handle some of them solo (yay, saber throw and malacia!) but how would one "learn" force scream?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kerri Aislinn said:
but how would one "learn" force scream?
Braith's mentioned impulse. I'll mention NPCs. It is not uncommon to create a thread for solo training by which you stumble upon a Force Master who can teach your character appropriate abilities. This is just hobby writing after all. So you are welcome to travel the stars solo and procure as much knowledge as you like, according to your rank.

So yeah. Impulse, NPCs, other Characters, Holocrons you find, etc. You are as free as your own imagination. Happy writing! :D

[member="Braith"] [member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Kerri used to pretty much live in a lab... as the guinea pig... so being introduced to an environment like like again could trigger her first force scream. I've got an idea on how she learns saber throw too.

Varius

Champion of the Light
I am already doing solo training isn't that bad or ahrd, kind of funny in fact, you can just post in public rp and others may join if they wish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom