Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sole Survivor seeking Apprentice to pass on knowledge

So now that Dorin has had time to introduce his character, the first major part of his personal story has been set in motion, that being that someone has specifically and intentionally attempted to annihilate his Order, and anyone loyal to it. He's now the only surviving member of the Force Hunters, and the organization may very well die with him. Still reeling from the attack, Dorin is feeling quite lost, and even though he's always been a freelancer, he feels as though he has no goal or motive in life now. So, he's decided to take the most obvious route forward, and begin rebuilding the Order as best he is able. The two sub-projects involved are to A) Learn more about the Order's founder, and what he intended the order to be, and B) take on an apprentice and attempt to teach them the ways of the Force Hunters. After all, the greatest of orders start with a single disciple.

So, all that said, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, Either to create your own Witcher style Force User, or to simply have an existing Force User learn some new and unique ways to use their gifts, give me a hollar. I'm involved with an up-and-coming campaign with some absolutely wonderful RPers that would almost certainly involve any kind of apprentice that Dorin might take on, and offer some great opportunities for character development with Dorin attempting to teach a new student, and the inevitable student teaching the master.

As always, I look forward to writing with you wonderful people. Happy hunting out there

[member="Azana Kol"]

Absolutely not my good fellow. I'm at work right now so I won't be able to talk specifics for about another 3 hours, but we can talk shop soon as I'm off. Or, I have the entirety of tomorrow off so we can talk then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom