Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Social Thread Interest Check - Herdship Festival Over Coruscant

Hey all! This was a concept and a pet project of sorts I've played around with for a bit, and some of my fellow writers convinced me to finally give it a shot.

I made a pair of codex subs based around an Ithorian Herdship that I wanted to turn into a source for new RP opportunities. There's the ship itself, the Vonnuvi, and its own Jedi Enclave. The idea being that the enclave could be a home and mobile base of sorts for Jedi who wish to explore and help the wider galaxy. I thought it would be neat as a hub setting of sorts, and would fit in especially well now that there's a wake of regions struggling to get by in the post-war era. In the same vein, the Vonnuvi itself is a sanctuary city that involves itself in various relief efforts.

While I would like to know if folks are interested in engaging with the concept as a whole, this LFG is more specifically an interest check for a related social thread idea. The basic premise being that the Vonnuvi is making a stop at Coruscant to celebrate the official opening of the Enclave, to restock in preparation for it's coming journey, and to just have a big bon voyage party of sorts. Visitors would be encouraged to come aboard, take part in the festivities, and explore the city.

Anyone who can feasibly be on or around Coruscant is welcome to join, FU or otherwise, provided they aren't wanted criminals or anything like that. The ships does have standard level security checkpoints for entry.

There's not too much complexity to it, it's basically just an excuse for a big public social thread for those who are into that sort of thing (also for me to put my ideas out there, and give people something new to interact with). But obviously, I want to know if folks are actually interested in hopping in to begin with, before I go through the effort of making an opener.

So if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, please note so down below so I can get a sense of what to expect, if anything. If it gets enough traction then I expect to put up the thread sometime next week. Looking forward to hearing from y'all and having a good time : )

PS No derailing. It's a social thread through and through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom