Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so....

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Hah! I saw you're thread on the omega pyre page and I knew you where going to the CIS!

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

Last time I saw you Walsh was over in the Protectorate. And at that time you were my superior. Funny how things change ain't it.

I don't believe I take orders from you Sir Aedan, I believe I have at least a couple years on you. I am glad to work with you again however. You did great in the battle of Masus Polis.
@[member="Aedan Miles"]

I never said you took orders from me. But I no longer take orders from you I actually lead my own band of people now. CIS is helping us get on our feet as such I take orders from the Grand Marshal only if you wish to give me ADVISE I will happily take it and I believe the proper term is Pirate Lord Aedan these days. @[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
@[member="Vendir"]

You're a low ranking cannon fodder, unfortunately. : /

Soon you'll be a knight and then you'll have other cannon fodder to meat shield for you though. *sage nod*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom