Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So You Need To Hire A Spacer

Chance Bonaventure

C
Greetings, fellow sentients, I am Chance Bonaventure. Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm not surprised, and thank you for the recognition. Nonetheless, allow me to introduce myself more thoroughly with your preferred form, so as to give you all the larger picture and announce my services in full:

Keywords: Smuggler, Free-trader, Pilot, Entrepreneur

Ship?: The Fortuna Star

Romantically Available?: I'm flattered. And flattery will get you everywhere, miss.

In the meantime until we're more acquainted, Starjump Enterprises offers my dear trading colleagues and friends all manner of ministraions, of all kinds.

It's been a pleasure; I look forward to making many credits with any and all of you, fellow sentients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Greetings, fellow sentients, I am Chance Bonaventure. Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm not surprised, and thank you for the recognition. Nonetheless, allow me to introduce myself more thoroughly with your preferred form, so as to give you all the larger picture and announce my services in full:

In the meantime until we're more acquainted, Starjump Enterprises offers my dear trading colleagues and friends all manner of ministraions, of all kinds.

It's been a pleasure; I look forward to making many credits with any and all of you, fellow sentients.

Mr. Bonaventure, you are on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom