Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SO, we meet again... FOR THE LAST TIME!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah shrugged. "Still, if it can block a saber..." But he listened to the stranger. "Hmm. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I meet him." He wasn't just speaking out the side of his head; he really was gonna use that.

"I just wanna do well, ya know? I want to be the best at what I do."

"Just because something sounds useful doesn't make it useful. There's a reason we use blasters and sabers instead of swords. Practicality is the name of the game." That's why the old Omega bolter had been fazed out of production; it wasn't practical. It was expensive, hard to maintain and generally a pain. Something more useful took its place, and they'd not turned back sense.

"Good men mean well, they just don't always do well. Wanting to be the best will get you nowhere. It's a dream. Trying to be the best is what you want, and even then, you want to be reasonable about it. Ain't nobody ever been the master at something from the beginning."

"Where the hell is your ship anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom