Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So tell me...

Janira Fenni

J
General is capitalized. The knife cuts both ways, Dwarf. If you don't capitalize it, then it's just a general statement.

Unless you don't recognize someone's authority.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

There has never been an age where one couldn't rule without physically (themselves) fighting. People are just gullible and someone is almost always all too willing to take advantage of it.

Janira Fenni

J
General must be capitalized, or else it no longer has the same meaning. Also, when used as an identifying word, as in saying "I'll be home soon, Mother." it must be capitalized.

Janira Fenni

J
Helm? It's a hood, not a helm.

I understood, but doing what you did is incorrect use of grammar, since you called me on a slight typo.

Janira Fenni

J
Every Echani is someone worth classifying as a hero. That means we have an entire army of them. An army of heroes makes a formidable fighting force.

Welcome to the boards. It seems some of the more colorful folk got here ahead of me. Well its always good to see someone new, perhaps we can work a thread together sometime.

Janira Fenni said:
Prove it, Verz.
I fought a Sith one on one and lived to tell the tale. I defeated a sail barge that had a heavily armed criminal crew with minimal assistance from an ally. I fought the leader of the Rebels. Twice. I have killed many Sith troopers, and fought in the defense of both Junction and Concord Dawn. Now I am fighting on Junction to reclaim the planet from the Sith. I fight for Mandalore with honor. I am a true Mando'ad.

Janira Fenni said:
Every Echani is someone worth classifying as a hero. That means we have an entire army of them. An army of heroes makes a formidable fighting force.
Mandalorians have no word for hero. Only a word for cowards. We have much in common with your kind, it seems.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Do I deserve respect? I've had my arse passed back to me by a few people. (Daxton, Kaine, Mikhail, Alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom