Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public So Many Possibilities, So Little Time (Character Introduction)

Glar Ulchtar was in a bad situation, and he knew it. He was completely alone, had failed badly, and was going to need far more luck than he had to get out of his dilemma. Glar was a Pyke who had been born into one of the most infamous crime families on the planet Oba Dia. A few hours ago, he had tried to overthrow his Father, Jej Ulchtar, and failed horribly. To understand, what had happened, it was important to know that Glar was more than he seemed. From a young age, he had known he had an ability that no one else he knew did: he could tap into the Dark Side of the Force. He had attempted to use this ability to persuade the rest of the Pyke Syndicate to side with him leading up to his eventual power grab, but when he attempted to use his power to persuade Jej Ulchtar to give up his position, he discovered that not everyone was so easily persuaded by his powers. Of course, he had prepared for this possibility. He was after all, very clever and adaptable. He had stocked a modified and modernized LAAT/i Gunship called the Sharpsword with fuel and supplies for the possibility he needed to escape. What he didn’t count on was that the navigation computer had developed a glitch shortly after takeoff. This glitch put him horribly off course before he noticed it, and even then, he knew he shouldn’t try to repair it. Glar was awful at repairing things, and he knew it. So at that point, he figured his best bet would be to try to use his powers to enhance a distress beacon to call out into the galaxy, and hope a spacecraft would find him. While he was doing this, he thought about what he was going to do if someone found him. He figured he could find work as a mercenary, and gain some experience fighting and perhaps go back to try to take over the Syndicate a second time. Or he could find a Dark Side Master to study under to increase the potential of his powers. After around 3 days, Glar was just about ready to give up, when the Sharpsword’s proximity scanner blinked to life and began beeping rapidly. “Finally!” he thought. “Someone’s heard me!”

"Commander, we have picked up a strange signal."
"Understood, change course. We need to change our fortunes anyway after that disaster in the Eternal Alliance."

To say they had bad luck would be an understatement. They are down forces in their company, known as the Court of Blades and been traveling a bit aimlessly, doing small time contracts to get by. Callum Savilles implants, while still painful, been holding up the entire time. They had been currently searching through this sector of the galaxy for any broken down starships to rebuild and use for their mercenary fleet, hoping to salvage and sell locations till they could afford another cruiser into their fleet. Gripping his cane, he would walk towards the viewscreen as the cruiser carrier "Moritat" would exit out of hyperspace just in front of the object in question.

"What are we looking at?"
"Some strange old Clone War era starship. There is lifesigns aboard, shall I engage the tractor beam?"
"Do so and hail them, I will be down in the hanger bay to greet this person in question. I want to know why he is this far out in such a small starship."
"Understood. Kzzrrt. This is the C.O.B. Moritat, we are locking onto your starship and pulling you into the hanger bay. People aboard will be armed, please surrender all firearms once you are on board, any hostile actions will result in your immediate destruction. Prince Saville will be awaiting you in the Hanger Bay."

The hanger bay, once placed inside, would have an expansive array of things inside, ranging from support ships to specialty starfighters. However the most interesting was that the place was filled almost to the literal brim with walkers, the bipedal kind. One of them would start its approach from one of the bays in the wall, walking over towards the old LAAT as it was a strange walker indeed. Callum Saville would slowly walk around it with two individuals in guard armor as it became stationary and kept aimed at the gunship, Callum speaking out loud as he looked over towards the walker pilot.

"I highly doubt we need that much security, stand down. My personal guard is more than enough. Let us just await who this pilot is."
Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Glar looked down at the Sharpsword’s control panel intently. It registered that the 2nd ship was much larger and was tractor beaming it towards its main hangar bay. The panel also noted that the other ship would soon be in visible range. As Glar looked out at it, he immediately saw that the computer was certainly right. This other ship was much, much larger than his. It looked vaguely like a Star Destroyer from the old First Order terrorist organization, but it was distinctly different, with a large trench across the diameter that looked ideal for carrying smaller ships. As the Sharpsword was pulled closer and closer, he noticed several modified tanks and walkers that looked like they could have been decommissioned military hardware that had been since put to new use inside the hangar. As he landed, he also noticed several armed humanoid figures starring at him with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. The one who seemed to be the leader and two others began to walk towards the Sharpsword. Figuring he didn’t want to look hostile, Glar opened the main doors as a way of inviting the three inside. Once they had entered, Glar climbed down into the first level to greet them. Up close, the leader was a very imposing figure who wore a metal mask, an elegant suit, and walked with an ornate cane with an official looking emblem on top.

“Do you speak Basic?” Glar asked. The leader nodded his head, meaning yes.
“Good, good. First I wanted to thank you for bringing me aboard your ship, I find it very impressive. Also, I don’t mean to be rude, but who exactly are you?” Glar continued.
“We are the Court Of The Blades” the leader responded.
Glar thought for a moment. He knew he had heard that name somewhere before! Hmm... Where was it though? Oh yes, I remember now, it was the mercenary group that took down the Spirit Of Holowan! Perhaps I could join them and gain the experience and skill I was after? I should at least ask.

“You’re a mercenary group, correct? If you are, I would like to join you. I have useful skills and could be an excellent addition to your crew. I am a superb pilot, getting stranded was just a computer problem. I am also quite intelligent and good in a blaster fight. Sound good?

The three men briefly spoke amongst themselves and then reached their decision.

Taking the gesture to walk inside, he very slowly put his cane forward and walked till he found something resembling comfortable to lean or sit at. Callum Saville was a bit frail but commanded a bit of authority around him, his breathing apparatus was a bit loud but not as loud as the whining from his cybernetics. Standing there, he would try to speak but someone was making the motions for him which irked his annoyance and once he spoke, he slapped the back of the mans head rather hard as he fell to the floor, speaking out loud.

"Forgive me, my men think at times I am...more frail than I look. I am Callum Saville, owner and operator of the Court of The Blades. We of course speak Basic and have several translators in case conflict occurs. We are a small time mercenary group that deals with more or less, large problems requiring heavy armament. We are a bipedal walker company first and foremost, started just a few years ago after cleaning up a rather large mess."

Motioning to the outside the various bipedal machines, he spoke again as one of them being disassembled was full of holes and the cockpit apparently looking blown out. Overhead was the large insigna of Alpha Battalion, the first and currently only group of armor pilots.

"As one can tell, it did not end to well even for our last engagements. We been paid and been scouring this area for salvage to repair some of our bipedals and possibly expand our business for naval engagements, something we are not accustomed to. While we may not have all the tools to repair your aging starship, we can at least attempt to help."

Then came his question on joining their group, letting Caville slowly lean his head down to think it over for a few minutes. Tapping his cane a few times, he looked on over to one of the starfighters belonging to the White Claws group, a special elite force group that was sent out when having to protect the bipedals or worse, their own capital ships. Aces in their own right. Plus...right now he could not ignore any potential candidates, they were low on manpower and while they were in spades with mechanics, they need good fighters. Tapping his cane on the ground twice, he looked up and spoke again over the Court of Blades.

"I must admit...this is...rather strange. Most people we pick up do not just instantly ask to join us, nor attempt to say they have useful skills and being a good pilot. Generally I would ask a lot of questions over things like this...but I do not have the manpower to currently ignore that. If you want to join, that is fine. You will be a Squire upon joining, given good pay and medical care with the starship of yours being allowed to stay for the time being till repaired. The only question is this...are you a starfighter pilot or a bipedal pilot? Either way, they will have to test your skills or at least, train you up."

OOC: I removed the 2nd half of this post so you have more agency on the direction of the story.

IC: Upon hearing the Leader’s (who he was told was named Prince Callum Saville) approval of his request, Glar thanked him and told him his name. Fortunately, Glar Ulchtar was a fairly common Pyke name, so this didn’t raise any suspicions. Glar also gave him a brief, but rather biased history of himself, such as omitting the fact that he was a Dark Side User. In return, Glar asked Prince Saville for a brief explanation of the history of the Court Of The Blades.

Last edited:
Listening to his story, he slowly leaned back on the bulkhead a bit more to relax. There was no threat here, nor the name did not sound familiar to any bounty hunters. Holding the top of his cane a bit more tightly, he spoke out loud and explained a bit more about their currently history.

"Court of Blades was founded during the crisis with the Spirit of Holowan, the government known as the Zweihander Union was supposed to destroy it. It did not happen, instead causing a mass civil war that destroyed many lives. I created the company out of nothing, in spite of everything that had occurred between the two governments, taking contracts to get by. Most of the walkers here were based on antique designs with very few being more recent additions. I lead the assault after a few years and...you can see the result in front of you. While I killed the AI, it had caused the core to explode...leaving me burnt heavily over sixty-five percent of my body, mainly on the left side and face."

Caville would lean up a bit more to get a better look, the left arm is held together by a brace like system, while his clothing seems accommodated to be built around it with things attached into the hip and feet. His collar even had a special brace system, connected directly into the mask.

"Cybernetics are literally what was available and were bone drilled into my body, not very pleasant but better than immobile. Constant pain to but one gets used to it...being how I was put in a hospital bed for almost a year. I have a small breathing supply made to just dull the pain whenever I require it but I miss at times being in the walkers. We went to the stars about four years ago, did a contract with the Eternal Empire where we made out first electrical cannon, something that we believe will be efficient as well as dangerous in the future. Contract ended a month ago after a bad battle in the skies, lost a few of our good pilots on ground and in the sky."

Slowly he got up and went over to a nearby section to see outside, the two going near him in case he was to fall. Moving his left hand, he pointed out the aircraft in the hanger bay as it was pretty beat up, panels were being replaced but looked as if it was ready to go aside from the paint job, the Zeebo.

"One of the fastest starfighters in the galaxy, we built it all inside here. Zeebos are piloted only by our best pilots...most were veterans of the war at home. We only have four of them left now...eight been killed off in the last assault with six of the starfighters left...and we had to disassemble one to repair this one on short notice. These are-"

There was a soft beeping noise as he pulled out a small comnlinks and turned it on, a small bit of chatter as he spoke quietly before turning it off. Motioning for his guards, one of them held his arm carefully to help him turn around as he spoke out loud.

"Potential contract in the area...I have to get to the bridge. Feel free to look around, climb into the Zeebo if you want and test out the controls. I warn you...it is the fastest thing you may have ever had your hands set on. Even got some custom settings for...unusual pilots as we call them."

With that, he slowly exited out of the dropship very carefully, having to be helped out as he seemed a bit more frail now. He does not function for long periods of time and seemed to be almost dying. Limping out, he would approach the bridge to get a sitrep on what possible contract came through. Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar would have free reign of the hanger bay and would be given access to the crew quarters for gear given generally to the White Claws. There would be some time to discuss with others if additional information is requested. The Zeebo in question also seemed to be ready for deployment, the last panel being screwed on as the paint seems to be the arguing factor as of right now, with the former name on it being "Red Velvet".

OOC: As you know, I am new to this website, so I am not entirely sure if I am handling the NPC in this post correctly. If there is a problem, we can discuss it on the other discussion thread so this story doesn’t get clogged with behind the scenes stuff.
IC: As Prince Saville left to the bridge area, Glar walked over to the Zeebo Starfighters lined up at the far end of the hangar. The Zeebos looked quite impressive, if slightly worn out around the edges. Saville had mentioned that they were quite speedy, and they certainly looked the part, with huge engines that took up most of the rear half and they didn’t seem to be lacking in weapons either. The pilot compartment looked vaguely similar to the ancient atmospheric fighter craft that Glar had seen in a museum once, but modernized to survive the unforgiving conditions of Space.
“Admiring the Zeebos?” asked a voice behind Glar.
“They look quite formidable.” replied Glar, trying to adopt a tone that sounded much less enthusiastic than he actually was.
“They’re the best fighter ships we’ve got. My name is Doppler by the way. I’m in charge of maintaining and modifying them. You’re a new recruit, correct?
“Yes, I am actually. I’m an excellent pilot too.
“Well, before you fly one these, you’ll have to complete a short training simulation to prove you can handle a Zeebo.”
“I think I can do that.”
And with that, Glar found himself climbing into a small pod that looked exactly like a Starfighter’s pilot compartment on the inside. Once the simulator was ready, the main control panel started up and the screen that would be a window on a real fighter displayed a simulated hangar, and Glar took off into simulated space. A message displayed on the screen telling him to destroy 10 enemy drones. Glar read it, and soon saw what looked like an old Clone wars era Vulture Droid flying at him. Glar fired a virtual cluster missile at the simulated foe and moved off 200 meters to the right to the right to avoid its laser cannons.

OOC: You are doing fine! NPCs are generally handled differently than others, just respect whose they are. Doing fine!
-------------------------------------

Callum Saville had arrived at the bridge and was sat onto the command chair, breathing a bit hard as he hooked up a small tube into his chair. Refilling his supply of painkillers, he would nod towards the communications officer whom started to configure the holo-viewer. It transmitted an blue and black figure before him, pulsing in and out as it was some form of human, speaking out.

"Prince Saville, a pleasure to contact you. We have a personal situation ongoing that requires...some special expertise."
"Special expertise costs extra, what is the contract in question and why us?"
"As you are already aware, this space is considered conflict border territory. We have a small incursion issue with the Hapan Consortium, government nearby that is claiming this area of space. We have driven them off though we are having issues chasing after one starship in particular, a Nova-class Battle Cruiser. While antique, it is still outpacing us and we cannot keep dedicating resources in a hit and run chase. We are giving you privateers contract to hunt down and do whatever means necessary to stop this Battle Cruiser from causing any more problems."
"Still does not answer why us?"
"The sensors can pick up a fleet incoming...not a single cruiser. You seem to handle somewhat strange and exotic problems, this is one of them and that is why we are asking for your assistance."
"Two hundred thousand and full salvage in the area, a hundred kilometers."
"If that is what it takes, we accept those terms. Coordinates are being sent now, good luck Prince."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The simulator while rather aged, seemed to do the trick just fine. Fighters would be simulated that would range from Clone Wars to some present day but more so junk starfighters. After Glar destroyed possibly two of them, the simulator would malfunction slightly as it changed the scenario to Code Red. Simulator would push a corvette out from hyperspace, an old CR-90. It listed it counted as twelve starfighters and would attempt to fire upon you. Outside the simulator, one of the mechanics seemed confused and was attempting to fix the program to no avail, having issues as apparently the first name Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar created a strange programming glitch, almost like a cheat code. Even the attempt to abort it seemed to fail as the mechanics just had to wait for the simulator to end, not having any power to truly assist or even the odds...or so possibly they thought.

So far, Glar had destroyed two of the simulated drones using the Zeebo’s virtual cluster missiles without taking any damage.
“I’d say I am doing quite well so far. This simulation should be easy!” He thought to himself. Just after he thought that, he saw the simulator warn him a large drone worth 12 small drones was approaching. It looked like an older Rebel Alliance CR-90 and was heading towards him fast. It opened fire with its dorsal turbolaser turrets with Glar barely managing to dodge them with a series of confusion maneuvers. Once he was a safe distance away, he returned fire with 2 concussion missiles, which did almost no damage to the drone. The drone returned fire, missing Glar badly. Glar figured if he was going to destroy this drone, he needed to penetrate the shields. Fortunately, the simulation had a Repeating Heavy Mass Driver, which would be perfect for shield penetration. Glar flew about 1500 simulated meters behind the CR-90 and fired a shot from the RHMD at the drone’s central engine.

The CR-90 seemed...horrible at shooting at Glar to say the least. When it attempted to fire from the rear, it became very obvious over its weak spot. When it rapidly fired into the rear of the central engine, it started to create a cascading explosion as multiple engine parts started to break off and parts of the CR-90 would become crippled...effectively, destroying it with almost no effort. Glar just happened upon, one of the luckiest shots in existence, hitting the fuel port right behind it and igniting it. The pilots would be slightly amazed by what just occurred with the simulator pod now being able to be unlocked, letting Glar out whenever he wished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The carrier would enter into hyperspace not soon after the event as Callum stared into the upcoming abyss before them. The Nova-class Battlecruisers were not something he was looking forward to, but they needed the credits. Each wave of blue would pulsate as he looked over at the captain of the carrier of theirs, nodding towards him to take the command chair. Walking towards the intercom, he relayed a system wide message.

"Prepare for battle stations. Possible contact incoming. Nova-class Battlecruiser. Dead or alive does not matter. White Claw squadron, prepare starfighters. Gunnery crews, man positions. I want those hanger bays and wings of it disabled the moment we exit out of hyperspace."

Shutting it off, he would lean onto the wall to take a deep breath, feeling the nagging pain return as he looked towards the viewscreen. It was only a matter of minutes now.

(OOC: If you want to start this mess, by my guest. Been busy today.)

As Glar climbed out of the simulator, he saw a crowd of people cheering him on. At first, he was confused about what had happened to warrant this, but someone in the crowd asked “How did you do that? The CR-90 wasn’t even supposed to be in the simulation!”
“It wasn’t that hard actually. I just had to line up that last shot correctly.” Glar responded.
“You would almost have to be a force user to pull off a shot like that!”
Before they could continue talking however, Prince Saville’s voice came in through the P.A. system:
"Prepare for battle stations. Possible contact incoming. Nova-class Battlecruiser. Dead or alive does not matter. White Claw squadron, prepare starfighters. Gunnery crews, man positions. I want those hanger bays and wings of it disabled the moment we exit out of hyperspace."
In the ensuing rush to get to battle stations, Glar looked around but before he could go anywhere, a rather short, old and unpleasant looking Sullustan male walked over to him and shouted in a rather loud and nasally voice “YOU THERE! GET DOWN TO THE ENGINE ROOM AND KEEP THE SECONDARY ENGINE AT OPTIMUM TEMPERATURE!”
“I don’t think that—“ Glar tried to respond but was cut off.
“I DON’T GIVE A (something in Sullustan that’s best left untranslated) ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK! YOU HAD BEST LISTEN TO DECK OFFICER CHILLTHO IF YOU WANT TO STAY OUT OF THE AIRLOCK! SO GET DOWN THERE AND START KEEPING THE ENGINE COOL! the Deck Officer bellowed at him. Surprised at this, he ran towards the Secondary Engine Room as fast as he could. “The deck officer is going to regret that.” he thought to himself.
The secondary engine room was a noisy and hectic hive of activity that had a random looking set of levers and buttons surrounding a huge engine core that continuously needed care. Keeping the engine at optimum temperature was tedious work that quite frankly should have been left to a droid in Glar’s opinion. It involved pushing buttons in a certain order every 30 seconds and in between those, pushing an annoyingly heavy lever back and forth and entering a password that was unnecessarily complex into a keypad if the temperature was below a certain amount. After what felt to Glar like several hours of this, he was eventually called back up to the main Hangar Bay to participate in the actual battle, which was still going on. Apparently, he was signed up to be on a boarding party onto the other ship!

Last edited:
After a few hours, the entire carrier exited out of hyperspace as the Klaxon Alarm went off, the Nova-class Battlecruiser in sight. Turbolaser fire began to rain down upon the unsuspecting cruiser as they were peppering them. Starfighters started to exit out of the Nova-class Battlecruiser as well as their own, both of them engaging fiercely in space. Callum Saville was currently giving out commands on board the bridge as he ordered for the carrier to be behind the Nova at all times, destroying half of their engine structure to slow them down. While it did work, they were still somewhat outmatched in terms of firepower, even by how old they were.

In the hanger bay, four Gamma-Assault class shuttles would be launched off along with Glar possibly. Each one would shoot towards the large open hanger bays of the Nova as missiles flew by them in open combat. White Claws would dart between the shuttlecraft, firing upon anyone that got close. After at least two minutes, they would touch down into the shuttle area and open up, blaster fire erupting inside the Nova as Hapans fought against the Court of Blades finest. The ship was very simple to traverse and did not have to complex of an area to get to and from though there was an issue.

--------------------------------------------------
"I did not expect them to catch on so soon. We have boarding parties, Mr. Kio, do you mind possibly cleaning up the...mess downstairs?"
"It would be my pleasure."

The Hapan captain looked to the side when he had spoken to a dark robed man, having wrapped himself and the top part of his head in a thick cloak. Turning, he would walk towards a nearby elevator and take it down, gently tapping the side of his hip. While not very well trained, he was still an able enforcer for hire and if someone needed to be killed...well, that just mean bonuses.

The Nova Class’ hangar bay was absolute chaos. Glar had been in similar situations before of course, (they happened all the time back when the Pykes had been at war with the rival faction Crimson Dawn a few years ago) but this was one of the worst he had been in. Laser blasts, slug rounds, and projectiles Glar couldn’t even begin to describe were zooming across the bay at what seemed like every possible angle. The hangar itself was painted blue and green, and looked like it had been fairly fancy for a hangar bay, but now it was covered in blood, destroyed starfighters, and dents and gashes in the walls and floors.
“Incoming missle!” shouted a voice somewhere. Glar noticed it and just barely managed to jump out of the way before it exploded in a way that would have probably been the end of him if he hadn’t moved. He reloaded his TDW-HARM with more ammo, and fired in the general direction that the missle had come from, hoping to hit whoever had fired it. Then, someone threw a smoke grenade and as the smoke obscured the battle even more, Glar took cover behind a large stack of shipping crates which held some rather sharp looking starfighter parts which looked like they could be dangerous when thrown. Suddenly, he had an idea! He could use the force to throw the sharp metal objects at the Hapans, and he wouldn’t have to reveal the fact that he had force powers because nobody would see him through the smoke! He began levitating one of the boxes, and threw its contents like a scattergun towards the Hapans at an angle that would hopefully not hit any teammates. Of course everything was so smoky, he wasn’t sure if this would work.

Callum Saville Callum Saville

Last edited:
While the battle from space continued on, the fighting from inside the hanger bay seemed to keep going. While the Blades forces seem to have the upper hand, there was still a lot of military forces versus a mercenary group, having a small edge over the other. However the moment someone decided to throw sharp metal objects all across, all hell broke loose. There was screams, blood curdling sounds of death as multiple people started to thud all around the area. When the smoke cleared, over half of them seemed to be killed from that one box. This place was a death trap and doing that a lot of times, could end in a really bad way. However the battle seemed to only intensify with a familiar snap hiss noise, a red blade protruding from the open doorway on the other side. Flicking the blade back and forth, the robed figure easily deflected numerous blaster bolts, sending them back towards those against him.

All the while, one of the pilots, a Rodian, pulled out a shining and gleaming katana like object. Trying to charge forward towards the individual, he would get force pushed right over Glars position. All the while this happened, the katana dropped near Glar as it clattered against the ground, gleaming across the room like a small mirror. The katana was made of a material known as ultrachrome, a rare and dense set of materials used first in starship construction...and was known also to act somewhat like a lightsaber, even deflecting lightsaber blows. The robed figure all the while, was slowly kept coming closer though he did not seem good in the form of actual dueling...only keeping peoples distance away.

OOC: Sorry if this is a morbid and disturbing way to attack, I just tried to use to most efficient method of combat here.
IC: As the figure with the red lightsaber came closer and closer, Glar thought about his options. He could try to use his force abilities against him, but he didn’t want to give those away just yet. He could also throw a smoke grenade to conceal everyone but the lightsaber wielder’s position, but after what happened last time someone threw one of those thanks to him, he decided not to. Suddenly, Glar remembered that lightsabers were almost useless against good, old fashioned slug rounds, and that male humans (this lightsaber wielder seemed to be one) were quite vulnerable to attacks directed at their pelvic region, which was difficult to defend with a lightsaber in the first place. Putting these two pieces of logic together, Glar took careful aim as best as he could while still trying not to waste time fired around 10-20 slug shots from his TDW-HARM aimed at the crotch of the lightsaber user, hoping the attack would have the wanted effect.
Callum Saville Callum Saville

Last edited:
When the smoke grenade was deployed, there was a small silence as the lightsaber wielder held it upwards. Looking around in the smoke, it was apparent he was not made for a combat like this. So when a slug round was shot at the pelvic area, it was instantly one of the worst things that happened. One shot was bad, trying to deflect but after a second one and collapsing, the person was just killed with good old fashioned slug rounds. It would be wise to note that doing this, while still a mean move to pull onto others, was still effective. The smoke would clear as some members survived but not many as a majority were put on the shuttlecraft. With the smoke clearing, Glar now had a final choice to make for himself as the Nova itself was now completely defenseless save for the skeleton crew on the bridge. Did he take it for himself or allow it to go to the Court of Blades? Regardless, the red lightsaber on the ground was now available to pick up.

When the smoke cleared, Glar saw that apparently his strategy had worked, as the lightsaber wielder had collapsed on the floor, clearly dead. Now that all of the Hapan defense team was dead or incapacitated, what was left of the boarding party (a little more than half of it) took the elevator to the bridge area. Before Glar went with them though, he briefly stopped next to the lightsaber wielder’s corpse and when no one was looking, he removed the lightsaber from the corpse’s hand, and clipped it onto his belt. When the boarding party reached the bridge, they found it to be abandoned as if the bridge crew knew that they were doomed and just left using the escape pods. After a bit of hacking into the ship’s systems, they used the ship’s radio to tell the Moritat that they had been successful, and that the ship was now under their control, and of course some routine confirmation that they were not just the Hapans trying to lead them into a trap. After docking the two ships together, Glar went back to the Moritat and after briefing Callum Saville Callum Saville on what had happened (minus the metal throwing incident) during the battle, Glar ate a dinner (consisting of freeze dried fruits and vegetables that Glar rather enjoyed, despite the fact that almost nobody else did) with some of the other C.O.B. members, discussing what had happened, and just who had thrown all of those sharp, metal starfighter parts anyways, as Glar still wasn’t telling anyone about that. After two more hours of helping clean up the Nova class, the C.O.B. members also found 20 deactivated antique B1 battle droids folded up in the Cargo Bay in surprisingly great condition. After a bit of reprogramming courtesy of the tech expert, the B1s were functional, and loyal to the C.O.B. Glar figured he would help with repurposing the Nova Class later, as right then he was extremely tired and needed some sleep. While he was asleep however, he had a very strange dream. He was on the planet Sleheyron which, oddly enough, was full of people despite the fact that he distinctly remembered it was a lifeless planet thanks to the wretched Bryn’adûl Army. The only reason his home planet Oba Dia had escaped the same fate was an extremely tense peace agreement between the Bryn’adûl and the Pykes, which was only in place because much of the Bryn’adûl high command was severely indebted to them for various reasons. Also in the dream was a Hutt who controlled the planet in this strange dream world, who was running a festival that Glar was at and he was apparently looking to buy some special equipment of some kind, and was looking for a member of the Chiss species. Before he could do any of that, he woke up. Glar was rather puzzled by the dream, as due to being a force user, he occasionally had dreams that related to events that were to come, but this one was pure nonsense. After he had changed his clothes and cleaned himself up for the day though, he noticed that he was needed in the hangar bay according to a message on his data pad. As he walked into the hangar bay, he noticed a deck officer walking towards him. “Mr. Ulchtar, we have a mission for you. You’ve been assigned to go to Nal Hutta to purchase some specialized equipment.” said the Deck Officer, handing him a list. ”Yes sir. Should I use my personal ship to get there?” Glar responded. “That would be acceptable.” the Deck Officer responded. As Glar walked to his ship, he thought to himself “Well, maybe the dream had some meaning after all!”.
End of thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom