Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Grand Festival on Sleheyron

The System of Sleheyron; if one was going to describe it would be one of the more pleasant worlds in the general domain of hutt influence. Although the planet was a volcanic world; where the remaining wilderness were uninhabitable, made of jagged spires of basalt slag. A majority of the planet was covered in urban areas, including numerous industrial areas, spaceports and refinery districts. In terms of economic might, it was only second to Nar Shaddaa as well as the level of intrigue there. The economy of the planet was based on slave trade and on the refinement of tibanna gas in starship fuel. Although the planet has seen its days with being conquered and defended in the past during the Xim-Hutt Wars and in recent conflicts that have plagued the galaxy. The Mancheron Kajidic have built a small network on the planet; after driving out the rival kajidics for control over the planet as a whole; that is where the grand festival would take place among a new settlement built by Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb. In a settlement called, Bitter End.

The Settlement of Bitter End; would be one of the more recent settlements built on the planet after the devastation brought forth by countless wars on the planet for the immense resources on the planet. The Settlement itself was built more in the design of rigid structure; the housing blocks would be lined in rows upon rows. Allowing the streets to be made out in a grid like pattern. As the focus of the settlement was to drive people to Paranoda's Palace of Victory, built near the settlement as a sign of his power over the people and growing influence in the galaxy from his fortress abode. Most of the time; the settlement was built in grey and red coloration, mixed with ancient hutt style architecture to better call back to the Ancient Hutt Empire of Old. But on this day for the Grand Festival; it would be more colorful with banners, flags, lanterns, and a lot of other decorations that brought the settlement to life for the first time in ages.

The Grand Festival itself was for the 1st Anniversary of Mancheron Kajidic's Presence on the planet. Organized by the Head of the Mancheron Kajidic, Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb to showcase his wealth and growing power over the planet and its citizens. Also it was designed to celebrate the construction of the 1st Shipyard on the planet; as the Mancheron Kajidic would be preparing to purchase ships and repair them to establish an Armed Merchant Fleet to defend the Mancheron's Cartel interest and protect the planet from invasion from outsiders. The Settlement Grand Audience Hall would be the center focus; built to resemble the Capital Building on Nal Hutta as a sign of loyalty to the old cartel ways that Paranoda himself still followed to some extent.

Paranoda himself would be inside the Grand Audience Hall. Preparing for the massive event on the planet; the hutt would personally be looking forward to celebrating his elected title of Premier of Sleheyron and the Main Focus of the 1st Anniversary of the Mancheron Kajidic's Influence on the planet as a whole. There would be countless buffet tables inside the audience hall with plenty of luxury items to please his guest; as paranoda spared no expense when it came to feeding his guest and making sure that they were happy during their stay; weather they be the smallest of species or the biggest species known to the galaxy. Along with a throne room and a guest area, where Paranoda would invite his guest if they wanted to talk to him during the festivities. Once done with the preparations; Paranoda would write invitations and put them on the holonet for his fellow hutt families to see and allow other people of influence to come and celebrate with the Mancheron Kajidic.

"Dear, Hutt Families & People of Influence."
"The Mancheron Kajidic invites you to the planet of Sleheyron for a Grand Festival of gigantic proportions. The Festival will include all the typical pleasantries one might expect at such a large event of this scale. Security has been provided for and is the best that money can buy. There is also a strict no fighting policy within the Festival Grounds and any such violation of this agreement will be met with force and the offending parties removal from the grounds of the settlement. This is a chance of a lifetime for those that wish to purchase rare goods and try out new experiences that the Mancheron Kajidic can offer you. I; Paranoda the Hutt will personally be taking request and deals with anyone who wishes to stop by and check out the festival for themselves. The Mancheron Kajidic will also provide you with anything that you need during your stay; just stop by the Settlement Audience Hall for inquiry's."
"Signed; Paranoda the Hutt, Premier of Sleheyron."

Glar Ulchtar had never liked large crowds very much, but today was his only chance to get in and out of the Palace Of Victory with no one noticing him. Glar was a Pyke, and an exile from the infamous Pyke Syndicate who had tried to take control of the crime ring from his father and failed badly. Since then, he had joined a mercenary group called the Court Of Blades and tried to lay low for the most part. Today, he was officially here to acquire some special equipment for the C.O.B., but he had more personal reasons to be here as well. As he was walking over to one of the market stalls thinking about all of this, when he saw (and almost ran into) Paranoda The Hutt, the owner of the Palace Of Victory, and pretty much the majority of the planet Sleheyron.
“I apologize your excellency.” Glar apologized to the Hutt.
“I didn’t mean to get in your way.” he continued, hoping the leader of the Mancheron Kadjic was not in a foul mood.

Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

The Premier of Sleheyron; Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb would take notice of an infamous member of the pyke species at the festival today. Using his guard station's intelligence network to follow him through the camera systems in the Bitter End Settlement. Picking up a glass of boga noga from a nearby table that he was setting up to receive more guest; once this objective was done and the food had been prepared and sealed underneath the metal coverings so that the food itself didn't spoil.

Paranoda the Hutt would slide his way through the market; heading towards the Grand Audience Hall itself in the middle of the settlement. As the pyke would be coming towards him and not really paying attention to his sorrunding so it would seem. The Premier of Sleheyron had thought that the pyke was distracted by something not to notice the impressive 10ft hutt in his way. Paranoda would stop for a moment; raising his hand to stop his 2 Nikto Guardsman that his majordomo had forced him to take with him in the event of trouble. Once the pyke had almost run into him and apologized for it; he would reply back in a flat tone; spoken in standard galactic basic.

"Nothing to worry about; my friend. You must have been distracted by the impressive festival that I have set up to celebrate my kajidic. On another note; What brings you to the settlement of bitter end. we have plenty of things to offer you while you are here such as visiting my palace of victory nearby or exploring the sights." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; as he sipped on his boga noga chalice that was on his right hand. Looking down at him from his height advantage; while his glowing reddish yellow eyes would shine a little due to the light coming from all over the festival this evening. While also having the 2 Nikto Guardsman ready their blaster carbines that they had equipped on their person; just incase of a threat to his personal safety is all. Meaning no harm to the pyke representative in front of him.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
Fortunately for Glar, Paranoda didn’t seem particularly fazed by the near collision. He actually almost seemed like he was expecting to seem him there, which was a little bit strange, but Glar pushed it out of his mind for the time being. The Hutt also asked him what exactly he was doing at the festival to which he responded “I was actually looking to acquire some specialized equipment from one of the vendors here. It’s a rather long list, so I’ll probably be here for some time and stop for some food at one of the restaurants here, your excellency. And if you’re worried that I might cause trouble, I assure you, I am not looking for it.”

The Hutt Lorda had heard of his purpose here. He wasn't surprised in the slightest; everyone had heard of the specialized vendors at the Settlement and specifically the people working inside of his Palace of Victory nearby. Now knowing that the pyke meant no harm to himself or his guest that were arriving at the festival. He would respond back to him in a more polite & business tone; that he used a couple days ago when meeting with a sith pureblood at his residence. If the pyke wanted special equipment; Paranoda knew the right vender that was in town. So as a sign of trust; Paranoda would give him directions; proceeding to speak to him again once he finished.

"Well; if you are looking for specialized equipment in town. Your best opportunity would be the Valley Bog Forge at the end of the street. They deal with all kinds of specialized parts; such as battle droids; weapon and armor; starship components and the like. You might even get most of your list done with a visit to the shop itself and have more time to look around. Plus you will get a discount if you say; Paranoda sent you. Among the food vendors in the settlement; I will have to say that Molly Muckets Shop and my own palace restaurant are a close race for the best food in town." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; waving his hand to the 2 Nikto Guardsman. As they would lower their blaster carbines; although keeping there weapon's on standby incase the pyke was lying to the Premier of the Planet. While bringing the chalice back p to his large mouth and drinking the substance of boga noga down into the bottomless pit that was a hutt's stomach. Once this was done; he would set the chalice down on one of the nearby table stalls. Brushing his black bushy mustache that was on his lips. A rare sign indeed for a hutt to have hair on their body.

While they spoke; the Grand Festival would be in full swing. With many of the hutt families arriving to attend
and celebrate with free food and to check out the local markets for slaves. There would also be many watchtowers and red searchlights that would cast a subtle shadow over the festival. Enforcing the No fighting rule that the Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic had stated in his invitation to the galaxy. The Mancheron Palace Guard would also being doing patrols in the settlement; enforcing the rule of the Premier and keeping rival kajidics from picking up any new recruits while they were in town. Paranoda needed other hutts to support him; but he was ruthless and unyielding when it came to defending his own territory from aggressors and other kajidics that seek to undermine his hold on the planet.

Last edited:

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
Upon hearing his reasons for being at the festival, the Hutt seemed noticeably more relaxed and suggested some places to stop by while he was there. “Thank you for your suggestions and hospitality, your excellency. I will be sure to stop at the Valley Bog Forge while I am here.” responded Glar. As he was turning around to go there though, he thought of something. “You wouldn’t have happened to see a Chiss at the festival today, have you?” asked Glar. He had heard the individual he was going to meet here was a Chiss, but he didn’t really know anything else about them, except that they had the information he need. Paranoda the Hutt thought about it for a few seconds. Then he told Glar his answer.

The Hutt Lorda of Sleheyron would ponder over his question. There were many people at the festival today; but a chiss would have certainly stood out. It isn't everyday that a member of the unknown regions would come to an area mainly controlled by the hutt families and their syndicates. If this pyke was meeting with one of them on his domain of all places; he would have to keep an eye through his intelligence network. Knowing that to spy on another person's conversations would be unreasonable and an invasion of privacy; but the opportunity to learn more about his objective here was invaluable to him and might increase his food empire across the galaxy if he could tap into a chiss's resources. He would sorta have a slight smile to himself; as he answered his question.

"I'm afraid not; my friend. I would have known about a chiss being here as they are quite a rare species in this part of the galaxy. But I will inform you if I see them later through the broadcasting tower at the Audience Hall." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; hiding his thoughts extremely well behind a mask of friendliness. Paranoda wasn't like his fellow hutt lordas that ruled the hutt republic or still ran their criminal factions across the galaxy. But he certainly wouldn't pass up on a golden opportunity for himself, regardless of the personal risk that this gamble could do to him if the pyke was less than friendly when they learned that he had sent a spy after them to listen in and provide intelligence back to Paranoda. Although; he could always claim that he had nothing to do with it, but who would believe him when he controlled majority of this planet and no one would dare do anything without his orders or directive through his underlings or through himself personally.

"If you will excuse me; I must begin preparations for tonight's events. If you have any questions or need anything during your stay. You can get them through the inquiry's office at the Grand Audience Hall in the middle of town."
Said the Hutt Lorda, bowing his head in respect to the pyke. Before turning around and slithering with his 2 nikto guardsman back into the crowded streets. Of course the people would move out of his way as this was the major power on the planet. No one would even attempt to question his influence over the world; even thought his kajidic was just starting to gain power locally in the regions occupied by the hutt clan's and their vassals. He was last seen in the distance; entering into the Audience Hall that he mentioned before. Pushing open the doors and disappearing inside.

This Rp has been halted. Due to this planet being apart of an enemy's faction domain.

Sorry for any inconvenience to the player's involved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom