Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I've just noticed I've never made a Mando

Well your welcome to try if you swing that way. Oh Mando with the clucking bird on your chest. How many mandos have I broken already? Looks like its time for me to bring out my silver pen and sign someone's face plate again.

No no, see, I'm going to take your lightsaber, or well I guess it would be mine at this point, and take off that piece of armor, because it's armor and therefore not part of my skin. Then I'm gonna use my new lightsaber to heat up that portion of metal, and then hold it against your face until it cools, and probably take a good bit of skin with it when I rip it off.

Then all of the lady Sith will know you've been claimed and they can't have you.

First of all, you hardly merit using a light saber on in the first place. Seriously. You have a wrung necked bird on your chest? I might think you're the equivalent of a Mando Butcher or something.

Secondly, never mind the fact, you will be trying to use a lightsaber without training. You claim you're wrecking your own armor just so you could try to brand me? I'm quaking in my boots.

This I will really have to see. But here is my counter offer, I promise that if Daxton ever encounters you on the battlefield, he will stretch you so that everyone will know what that thing on your chest is based upon.

I never said you'd need to use the lightsaber, sweetness. I just told you I was going to be taking it from you. Nor do I need training to use it to heat something. Nor would it ruin my armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom