Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private So it would seem.

Wake slurped at his drink, even going as far as to dig a straw out of the meal bag and shove it inside, leaning to the side and lazily enjoying the relaxing moment. His eyes sparkled a little bit when he saw the warm look on her face. Yeah, luxury is good, isn't it? He nodded approvingly when she started to eat. Self care meant self esteem which meant a stronger sense of self. Which increased the potency of emotions and allowed one to be more in control when they came. For her in particular, self esteem meant conquering the ghost inside of her.

"You're doing it right now," Wake said, gesturing at the food and fancy drink, "When we give in to our emotions and accept them, it can be hard to keep it together. Maintaining a strong body, strong mind, and healthy sense of self is important."

He sipped at his drink and then admired the can, "You deserve the good things and you'll work hard to keep deserving the good things. You'll grow strong in the force, and as your sense of self increases, your little tag-along will erode. You could attempt to dominate it, but that's risky," He shrugged, "People always accuse us sith of taking the quick and easy path, they've got a point sometimes. But let me ask you something, did Darth Bane and his legacy take the quick and easy path?" He asked with a raised finger.

"Nope!" He laughed, "Darth Bane started the order that would end in Sidious and the first Galactic Empire in the late one-thousands before yavin. A thousand years, generations of sith lords dying knowing that their apprentice would be the next step in delivering a resounding defeat to the Jedi," He shrugged, "Sure, Sidious overestimated himself and ultimately failed, but that initial victory spoke volumes of the benefits of patience. Be the slow poison Aliris. Not just for your little phantom, but in all things. Wear down that Braze of yours and bring his heart home with you a little more every time."

He bit into a cake and gasped, "Filling! The girls put filling in it!" He gasped delightedly.
1pOTktR.png
[/B]

370d9lz.png

Patience. Well, that wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear, but it did at least make sense. The stronger she got, the easier it'd be to take over the spirit within her. It was a battle of wills. Just a matter of making sure the spirit didn't try to take her over before she was strong enough to take over it. That was the more sobering thought of it all, though. If she didn't end up strong enough, wouldn't that just mean she'd die?

She was a time bomb, she just didn't know when it'd go off.

".. They did what? Huh? Filling?" Better to focus on whatever else he was talking about, than the sadness in her mind. Instead, whatever he was talking about with the cake was what she was curious about.

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

He noticed her disappointment but didn't attempt to mollify her. Those emotions would serve her well too. She needed to stop crushing her feelings when they came up, he could sense the rise and fall of them. If she felt something new that she hadn't faced, he needed to impress upon her just how important it was to face it, identify it, and turn it into fuel for the dark side. It was an analytical approach, but it was one that would provide in dividends down the road.

He pulled the delightful pastry back from extending it to her, leveling her with a smile, "I felt that, distracting yourself from something somber there," He wagged a finger, "Face it first," he insisted and then placed another cream filled pastry between them on a tray.

"Then you can have this," He said and shook his head, "I can't believe you'd never heard of filling! I swear I'm going to wipe out the Ashlans just because of their hatred of sensory meals, stars help me," He sighed dramatically, shaking his head.

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru
1pOTktR.png

370d9lz.png

"I just have to deal with the spirit in my head, that's all. It's a worrying thought that if I get too strong she might decide to take over completely because I can handle her power. It's the only reason she hasn't so far."

And a terrifying reason at that. She was just too weak to be used. She frowned deeply before shaking her head. There was nothing else to add on it, so she glanced to him, then to the pastry. And raised a brow right up.

"The meals we got made sure we grew strong and well. That's all."

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

Wake's expression thinned and then relaxed, he shrugged and snatched up a pastry to put into her hand. "Try it," He said and popped another piece of his own treat into his mouth, savoring the flavor. He sighed and fell back onto his back and kicked up his legs, "You need to get off this rock at some point, go see the galaxy. There's a cafe on Nar Shadaa I'd almost make the extra jumps just to stop in at, if it weren't for the ludicrous landing fees."

He yawned and stretched his arms out before crossing them behind his back, "I've helped you as much as I can with the experience I have, it's up to you to foster this new way of using the dark side," He said and glanced at her from his reclined position, "You can do this, and I'm sure you'll figure out how to bring that boy over to your side," He winked.
1pOTktR.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom