Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I'm new, and have questions

Hey all, sorry to bother you with my newbie questions.

I may as well get straight into 'em:

1) In my profile, I've created a sub account. How do I alter anything about it, e.g avatar?
2) When I'm writing my character bio (to be part of the New Jedi Order of the Galactic Alliance), do I need to start as a padawan, or can I start as an apprentice? If so, do I need to request to be an apprentice under someone within the forum of the faction?

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Heraclius"]

1) You can change the avatar and signature for subaccounts the same way you would with your writer account.

2) Apprentice and Padawan are the same levels, but different alignments. Padawan refers to Jedi, the light side following of the Force. Apprentice is the more neutral alignment. You do not need to have a PC as a master, though there are plenty of writers that are willing to take apprentices under their wing. A better place to ask that more specifically would be the faction forums of the one you are interested in - in this case, the Galactic Alliance.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

When I go into my subaacount (clicking on it through the characters section in my profile), its as if I'm looking at someone else's profile, and I don't see an option to change anything.

And I'm embarrassed I mixed that up haha

Heraclius said:
[member="Zeradias Mant"]

When I go into my subaacount (clicking on it through the characters section in my profile), its as if I'm looking at someone else's profile, and I don't see an option to change anything.
I had the same problem when I first got here, it's okay. Hope you have fun here!

[member="Heraclius"]
Here's how to switch accounts:
4ef806041568d3031a3fb7c86323ab27.gif

From there you would go to your account page and change things the same way you would your writer account.

Heraclius said:
When I'm writing my character bio (to be part of the New Jedi Order of the Galactic Alliance), do I need to start as a padawan, or can I start as an apprentice? If so, do I need to request to be an apprentice under someone within the forum of the faction?
  1. Apprentice and Padawan are the same force rank, both "tier 1" force users. The only difference is they bear different connotations for force alignment, as Zeradias mentioned.
  2. You don't actually need to start as an apprentice level force user anymore, PCs can change their own rank titles in the Edit Profile menu and choose to start as a knight if they wish.
  3. According to the character creation rules, any character that uses the force needs to undergo training with a master. It does not say if it needs to be a PC or not, but you don't actually need to request a master if you don't want to.
(rule from Character creation rules)
3074f72fcd2c8964a184fa40d84ba844.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom