Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So im back

I was gone for a while because of a family lost, plus acumulated stress of uni. It was sudden but at least i finished the threads before that. Anyone who wanna start a thread or want me to join a Faction dm me.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Well I've ended up just copy pasting my characters that might fit here, so gonna do that again, minus three characters cause not sure they would work or they just aren't filled out enough yet.

Rocho Krul: A Trandoshan Imperial Knight in the Fel Empire, also part time does stuff as a Bounty Hunter. He's a very skilled combatant and hunter, and has grown progressively more skilled in his abilities with the force. He's no Master, but he is fairly good at the things that he does know how to do. He's fairly morale for a Trandoshan, and while he does still believe in their Goddess, he doesn't believe quite the same way others do in that its only kills which get you points. But rather that all success or failure can raise or lower your score. He is also my first character on here. And is fairly well rounded in a variety of attributes. He has a bit of humor, having joked about how Trandoshans can seem intimidating at times. He's actually pretty kind in spite of his background. He also has a rather large amount of wealth, but actually almost never uses any of it, and still even uses the freighter he got from his parents.

Salis Marai: A woman who grew up good at killing, she eventually joined the Jen'Ari empire where she grew rather quickly and substantially. Also very skilled combatant but unlike Rocho she has a lot more experience in use of force powers and a lightsaber, having been more officially taught. However she began to have a feeling of lack of growth with them. And currently is simply searching the galaxy on her ship as a sort of mercenary, bounty hunter, and trader, using her experience as a Sith to her advantage. She heavily enjoys fighting but it is not the sole focus of her character (even if that's how it started). She has a sort of Ventress vibe sometimes, heavy use of Ataru, often uses mockery or conversing during a fight. Though she does have a good bit more in the force powers department then Ventress does. She's been on a few good missions by now and mostly knows what she's doing. I can stick her pretty much anywhere which is convenient.

Xos Drikre: A Baran Do Sage, Master of the Order, Xos Drikre was born to force visions essentially. Things he couldn't control for a long time, along with immense nativity in spite of seeing things every day to tell him otherwise. He eventually came over this as part of his story, but still has sometimes had more patience then he should. He's very powerful, but avoids conflict until it's actually necessary. Preferring to speak through almost anything. He's had a few interactions now involving visions of force users, and one where his talents as a Baran Do Sage were actually sought out by another character. He's a very kind individual and feels empathy very deeply when others are feeling negative emotions. Actually has almost never had a fight on the board so far.

If any of those seem interesting, well then great

[member="Salis"] i think that Rocho Krul would fit. Acaleus is a bounty hunter for fun, and a veteran strategist. I have another character, a jedi DJ with good aligment that can only concentrate enough to use the force when listening music. The second would be good for Salis

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

That sounds great!
Also, what a rather amusing but very interesting choice for the Jedi.

As for tagging. Usually you can just put an @ and then their name (gotta type it correctly) and that usually works. If you want to be quick and they've already posted, click the @ mention button that shows up under the avatar, right under "character bio".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom