Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I may have messed up....

So, when I made Dalansa, she was based off of, and is a clone of Jarael. Now, logically, she wouldn't have a higher force potential than her original form, right?
But Dalansa does. She has enough of one to be easily sensed, and enough to use some force powers at her minimal training. I don't know what I should do. Do I go back and correct those mistakes? Just play her as that going forward? Or what?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
There are always things about that, and in truth it can just be blamed on a simple Genetic manipulation by accident that made her more susceptible to the force than the original man. I dont know much about cloning force Users, but it is very much so possible and i would not put it past being possible for her to be stronger due to Genetic manipulation or corruption.

Think about the apprentice. He's a clone in the end...he's just powerful as the original if not more. Though I have a hard time finding force unleashed Canon, its a good point regardless.

The force is something you can't fully understand IRL. BUT I wouldn't put it past the force to make a clone better at the force then the original being. Sidious who was cloned...got stronger and stronger but his clone bodies couldn't take that much power. that's Canon stuff too.

It the force wanted it, any clone of Jango could have been force sensitive, why? Cause the force works in ways we can understand. We can grasp that concept but never full understand it.

Hope this gippirsh helps you with your decision.

McNeal said:
Think about the apprentice. He's a clone in the end...he's just powerful as the original if not more. Though I have a hard time finding force unleashed Canon, its a good point regardless.

The force is something you can't fully understand IRL. BUT I wouldn't put it past the force to make a clone better at the force then the original being. Sidious who was cloned...got stronger and stronger but his clone bodies couldn't take that much power. that's Canon stuff too.

It the force wanted it, any clone of Jango could have been force sensitive, why? Cause the force works in ways we can understand. We can grasp that concept but never full understand it.

Hope this gippirsh helps you with your decision.
The thing with the Starkiller Clone is that he's cloned from probably one of, if not the, most powerful force-users of all time. That leaves a lot of power behind. From what I understand of how it works, there are difficulties in the process, but you can make a force-user of equal or lesser power than the template. And Dalansa is more powerful than the template.

[member="House Ak'lya"]

Revan was certainly in this category of the strongest, so is Luke, Jason, Meetra, Yoda, the list goes on, but in the end, the force determines it, here, you're writing determines it. All this really goes to show, is you're a good writer.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Consider yourself lucky for not knowing about it. It's HORRIBLE. And the only good thing to ever come out of it was Boba Fett.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] You either have a nasty habit or a honed skill of derailing threads. I'm not sure which.
Back on topic......
[member="McNeal"] I don't like handwaving things like this. I know that the Force is strange, and I've used that excuse for my Mando's force-dead trait, but I only want to use that kind of thing once. It may make sense here, but things like "the Force willed it" just feel hollow here.
I kind of like [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s idea of genetic mutations from the original DNA. But again, it feels like a hollow solution to the problem.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
One way that may work would be to have someone kill her, her soul get transferred into another offshoot, and have her have the memories, the skills, and all her stuff, but a different body and a different force level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom